Jay Cooper

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
Just saw Jay on Bid with Toyota sewing machine. Had wondered where he was. Missed him.

If you google him and his company you'll find out why he hasn't been on Ideal world and you'll be wondering why on earth he's on Bid TV.

If you google him and his company you'll find out why he hasn't been on Ideal world and you'll be wondering why on earth he's on Bid TV.

Gosh! There are more bad reviews for him and his company than there are for Ideal World, which is quite an achievement. :happy:

Who is he? Googling didn't help as there are loads of different people with the same name!

Nasty person with a classic case of "little man syndrome"
I stupidly believed Debbie Shore fawning all over him and pushing the "white glove service" him and his family built their business on - it was more like boxing gloves when he called me a pain in the arse and waste of his time over the phone! - I was enquiring about the length of time my machine took to be serviced (6 weeks) and then being invoiced for it, afterall, I purchased my machine with an all inclusive 15 year parts and labour guarantee. It was 18 months old at the time :taphead:

Due to this shambles I've never believed Debbie Shore since..... it's a shame really, as I've been strongly tempted by some of the Silver embroidery machines but the minute she goes into her spiel about family run business who insist on customer satisfaction, I think "yeah right, trusted you with that one before, love" she always seemed like a decent lady but it's amazing what lies people will spout to get a sale :sad:

To be fair to Debbie all the presenters would be the same - and they probably have no idea what was really happening.

Its no different to them all saying "this will cure XXX illness" in my opinion. Telling lies is telling lies, just cos they all stoop so low is no excuse. Dont be fooled cos some of them tell jokes or are funny/good looking/whatever, they would all sell their granmothers for a sale of a polti etc, in my opinion of course.

Would make an interesting telly documentary to have SecretShoppers in the ShoppingChanelWorld. Starting with this well-documented subject. Any takers ? x Snarly

Latest posts

Back