James Lakeland

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have quite a lot of lagenlook style cardigans from this range, bought from TK Maxx, and also have a dress bought from eBay. They are all beautiful quality.

I believe you get the quality that you pay for

You are right and I don't buy really cheap stuff (Primark, for example) because I just don't think that the quality is there. However, I do think there is a point when you are paying for the name (says me, the Lulu Guinness fan!!).

Saying that, I weakened and sent for the James Lakeland Animal Print Tunic.......:giggle: I'll let you know how it measures up!

Well, my James Lakeland animal print tunic/dress thingey turned up the other day and I have to say I love it!! I wanted it to be awful so I could send it back but I think it's gorgeous - it certainly bears out the saying that you get what you pay for because the quality and weight of the fabric is brilliant, the fit is perfect.......I could go on but I won't! Just thought I'd update anyone who may have been interested in how his range measured up!:sun:

Well, my James Lakeland animal print tunic/dress thingey turned up the other day and I have to say I love it!! I wanted it to be awful so I could send it back but I think it's gorgeous - it certainly bears out the saying that you get what you pay for because the quality and weight of the fabric is brilliant, the fit is perfect.......I could go on but I won't! Just thought I'd update anyone who may have been interested in how his range measured up!:sun:

Well its good to get feed back from the fashion on Q. Nice to know they"re maybe trying and bringing new
styles in and people are liking it. :cheeky:

Latest posts

Back