Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm sick of seeing him this birthday. He's been on more than ever! This has to be the worst birthday event on Gemporia ever. Last years was dull - but this years is far far worse.

It's not just us that are sick of him either. I now know of two different JM members of staff that are as sick of him and his Jadeite as us.

Dave and Jake are going to India next week - so we'll have a few days of peace at least.

I hope they both have a really dodgy curry and have the squits for a month.
No such luck will anyone be rid of them while they're in India - there will be countless film clips of the two of them, telling us how expensive everything is but how they are still buying only the best, we are so lucky that they are bringing back some 'wonderful surprises' for us, yada, yada, yada.

I'm sick of seeing him this birthday. He's been on more than ever! This has to be the worst birthday event on Gemporia ever. Last years was dull - but this years is far far worse.

It's not just us that are sick of him either. I now know of two different JM members of staff that are as sick of him and his Jadeite as u
Honestly, if this is the best that Gemporia has to offer, then they are really in serious trouble

Latest posts

Back