Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I once saw a review on Feefo where a customer had said of their Nilimani purchase ‘it’s sapphire, nothing more to say’ . I thought then that people have no idea what they are buying because of the way the jewellery is presented. So much for the ‘We want to educate’ . Not of course when it stands in the way of a sale.
I don't mean this with any disrespect to those who like (or used to like) this channel, however trust me they're not interested in educating viewers on anything. That's how it's dressed up (the incessant lecturing) that's how they want viewers to perceive it and of course, viewers might learn things don't get me wrong.

However the primary objective of the lecturing over lengthy periods of time is to gradually increase viewer interest in the product. Build the excitement, tell you how rare the product is, how lucky you are that the 'vault' has been opened to release these items, how rare they now are because such and such a mine is closing or has closed. None of this is done to educate, believe me.

It's all done so when they open the proverbial phone lines viewers will jump on to BUY BUY BUY.

Selly telly only ever has one true objective ;)

I don't mean this with any disrespect to those who like (or used to like) this channel, however trust me they're not interested in educating viewers on anything. That's how it's dressed up (the incessant lecturing) that's how they want viewers to perceive it and of course, viewers might learn things don't get me wrong.

However the primary objective of the lecturing over lengthy periods of time is to gradually increase viewer interest in the product. Build the excitement, tell you how rare the product is, how lucky you are that the 'vault' has been opened to release these items, how rare they now are because such and such a mine is closing or has closed. None of this is done to educate, believe me.

It's all done so when they open the proverbial phone lines viewers will jump on to BUY BUY BUY.

Selly telly only ever has one true objective ;)
Yes, I think we all know these facts already, but no harm to be reminded of them once in a while! 😉

Dozy Dave is acting as if the normal colours of mother of pearl are somehow irreplaceable and very rare but in fact it’s a very understated type of it.It’s pretty alright, pretty standard compared to some of the darker types available with the fantastic colours.It’s lovely in the light box but pretty ordinary in daylight though.He’s back with his controlling ****** clocks!

Dozy Dave is acting as if the normal colours of mother of pearl are somehow irreplaceable and very rare but in fact it’s a very understated type of it.It’s pretty alright, pretty standard compared to some of the darker types available with the fantastic colours.It’s lovely in the light box but pretty ordinary in daylight though.He’s back with his controlling ****** clocks!
Speaking of Dave Troth, I've just been watching a re-run
of yesterday morning's show with him & Lindsay Carr. They were flogging a jadeite pendant and Troth was going on, as usual, about how rare it was etc. He then said that the call centre had just been on to him requesting that he advise customers to use the web or the app to order, as they couldn't cope with the number of calls they were getting & the pendant was flying out the door. He repeated this over and over again, apologising to customers for the long delay at the call centre. So, as you would, I rang the call centre out of curiosity & what do you think? As I expected, I got through straight away, with no delay at all & no hint of being under pressure. At the end of the presentation, there were some pendants left, of course, after telling everyone to hurry up or they'd lose out. So, what kind of 'BS' was this? This kind of tactic is disgraceful & totally unethical, trying to make people believe they'd miss out on a great, never-to-be-repeated opportunity if they didn't buy straight away. Well, I never thought I'd say this, but I'm finished with Gemporia. How could you trust them after that? Enough is enough!

And yet again it’s ****** Groundhog Day with Jade Trott and his snot green jadeite donuts!I can only imagine how exceedingly dull this is going to be in the light of day.She just said that they’ve never, ever brought this stuff to air before, loooooool.It’s a sodding carved donut.Unbelievably people are buying it in multiples.I wonder if they’re all going to walk about with little torches in their pockets to cope with the admiring looks lol.

IMG_20231015_135714_758.jpg
Heres a much cheaper option just now

And yet again it’s ****** Groundhog Day with Jade Trott and his snot green jadeite donuts!I can only imagine how exceedingly dull this is going to be in the light of day.She just said that they’ve never, ever brought this stuff to air before, loooooool.It’s a sodding carved donut.Unbelievably people are buying it in multiples.I wonder if they’re all going to walk about with little torches in their pockets to cope with the admiring looks lol.
But, are they really buying it in multiples? I doubt that somehow. 🤔

Yes, this Olmec Jadeite does look nice under the lights but OMG, in daylight it’s drab and dull looking and is in no way the colour that they’re showing.They’re calling it Art.’In divinitive terms’. She just said that but it’s meaningless twaddle.

Yes, this Olmec Jadeite does look nice under the lights but OMG, in daylight it’s drab and dull looking and is in no way the colour that they’re showing.They’re calling it Art.’In divinitive terms’. She just said that but it’s meaningless twaddle.
Its a fabulous colour under the lights but a mucky looking mess otherwise.

Latest posts

Back