Jade Troth is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

News just in: according to hysterical Cap'n Hattie, Dave "Neverending Jadeite" Troth, is no longer simply a "gem expert".

NO!!

Now Mr "I ain't never not gonna buy no jadeite, fool!" T has a new title. He's now apparently a "gemstone broadcaster".

I guess Jake and Steve wouldn't let him have the title "Emperor of All Jadeite", or even "Jadeite Daddy".

😁

News just in: according to hysterical Cap'n Hattie, Dave "Neverending Jadeite" Troth, is no longer simply a "gem expert".

NO!!

Now Mr "I ain't never not gonna buy no jadeite, fool!" T has a new title. He's now apparently a "gemstone broadcaster".

I guess Jake and Steve wouldn't let him have the title "Emperor of All Jadeite", or even "Jadeite Daddy".

😁
Me thinks he's possibly going to have another new title soon - pen maestro maybe. He did the launch of the 2 Kimbie pens the other day and today ........ he's launching another 3 Kimbie pens.

There really is no end to his talents it seems. :-(

NO!!

😁
Gemstone broadcaster?????? What the he'll is that?

Troth was on today flogging 'Bemainty Ruby' from Madagascar.

He said it was the finest Ruby he's ever seen.

Well, considering he's a 'gem expert', he can't have seen much Ruby if this was the 'finest Ruby he's ever seen' because it was fissure filled and cloudy as hell.
He wants to flog it, so of course he's going to lie through his teeth. Same as all the other presenters.

Though Troth, unlike the presenters, does not appear to have any gemstone related accreditations at all. Perhaps he got the job by flashing his Blue Peter badge, and his certificate for rescuing rubber bricks from public swimming pools. While dressed in his jim-jams (Dave, I mean. I don't think that rubber bricks or swimming pools habitually wear pyjamas).

Either way, I would love to know what authority Troth (and Cavill and Humpty Dumpty) have to support the claim that they're experts.

To be fair to Toby Cavill, he does have experience in the gem trade and a level of genuine knowledge.

Jade Troth and Jade Thompson have got to where they are though simply by being in the right place at the right time (or, in Jade Thompsons case, married in to the Bennett family). These two clowns are the Del and Rodney of selly-telly.

To be fair to Toby Cavill, he does have experience in the gem trade and a level of genuine knowledge.

Jade Troth and Jade Thompson have got to where they are though simply by being in the right place at the right time (or, in Jade Thompsons case, married in to the Bennett family). These two clowns are the Del and Rodney of selly-telly.
Lindsey Carr and Cap'n Hattie have both allegedly got previous experience of working with jewellery.

It doesn't stop them from flogging highly treated stones as if they're natural.

If anything, having the experience and knowledge of the gemstone industry and simply standing back and quietly watching while the company flogs pieces at prices that are way over their actual worth is somewhat worse than the other pair of wide boys making it all up as they go along.

That knowledge and experience is only useful if it's actually used to help people buy jewellery. Not to collude in ripping them off. Allegedly

He wants to flog it, so of course he's going to lie through his teeth. Same as all the other presenters.

Though Troth, unlike the presenters, does not appear to have any gemstone related accreditations at all. Perhaps he got the job by flashing his Blue Peter badge, and his certificate for rescuing rubber bricks from public swimming pools. While dressed in his jim-jams (Dave, I mean. I don't think that rubber bricks or swimming pools habitually wear pyjamas).

Either way, I would love to know what authority Troth (and Cavill and Humpty Dumpty) have to support the claim that they're experts.
Now that would be interesting to know would it not?

Now that would be interesting to know would it not?
Well, Gemporia is constantly bigging Troth and the walking Gregg's graveyard that is Jake. Not to mention always loudly exclaiming how transparent they are as a company.

So they shouldn't have any issues showing us what qualifications Tweedlejade and Tweedleobesity have

Toby does have good knowledge of gems seeing as his family are in the jewellery business but he’s still just another salesman who is expertly equipped for pressure selling.I’m only surprised that they haven’t had a word with him about his constant use of Ladies and Gentlemen lol.Can’t have that these days.
I thought all of Gemporia's customers were either "collectors" or "connoisseurs" 😏

Latest posts

Back