Jackie Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Caroleanne

Registered Shopper
Watching her on the Andrew Yu hour I`ve never noticed before how much she has the ability to be both gushing and insincere at the same time ...she also said how chic tops are without embellishment ...wonder what she`ll say next time she`s presenting a `Together` top as they are usually adorned with quite a lot of it !! I`m wondering whether QVC is just a stop gap until she finds something more to her liking???

Watching her on the Andrew Yu hour I`ve never noticed before how much she has the ability to be both gushing and insincere at the same time ...she also said how chic tops are without embellishment ...wonder what she`ll say next time she`s presenting a `Together` top as they are usually adorned with quite a lot of it !! I`m wondering whether QVC is just a stop gap until she finds something more to her liking???

Possibly, as I have possibly said before she is probably the only one who could 'make it' again on 'proper telly'! With regards to the gushing and insincerity she had years of practice whilst being a 'roving reporter' on breakfast television!

I wonder on Valentine's Day does she send herself a card? she loves herself that much it honestly wouldn't surprise me.

I like Jackie and I think she's bright and intelligent and also a good writer which I also respect, she could knock spots off some of her Q colleagues, I like her and I don't think she's at all fake.

I definitely think she gets knocked for the sake of it, as there are far worse offenders of the same things she gets accused of.

I like Jackie and I think she's bright and intelligent and also a good writer which I also respect, she could knock spots off some of her Q colleagues, I like her and I don't think she's at all fake.

Yes I agree, she's one of my favourite presenters now. I just don't see the 'loving herself' thing at all, although I definitely do see it in some of the other presenters! I think she comes across as genuinely enthusiastic and having a good time, she seems ready to have a laugh and not take it too seriously. One of the best dressed too.

I don't find Jackie Kabler a bad presenter at all. No gushing and fawning over guests. Not forever ranting on about her books. Not glued to an iPad reading tweets or showing twitpix. Doesn't shriek or gabble. Does let guests speak. I'm always happy to watch Jackie. Yes she can get giggly from time to time, and she's often erming, and could do her homework better... but not one of the worst by a long chalk.

They all change their patter to suit whichever item they are selling .Its just sales pitch. Jackie is not the worse by a long way.When wearing a floral dress she is honest and says she doesn't wear florals or dresses much and she will say ,this looks great I probably should wear more florals. I have heard her say shes a skinny jeans girl when selling some drapey trousers .

It makes me laugh that the old "I'll be honest with you, I honestly didn't think I'd like it but............." and whaddaya know? they do! Kathy Tayler has a habit of being exceptionally honest by saying she doesn't like something, but ends up loving it, that's the magic of QVC.

Just adding that Chuntley does the old "I'll be honest with you" chestnut too.

Last edited:
It makes me laugh that the old "I'll be honest with you, I honestly didn't think I'd like it but............." and whaddaya know? they do! Kathy Tayler has a habit of being exceptionally honest by saying she doesn't like something, but ends up loving it, that's the magic of QVC.

Oh I know. I must say at times QVC are terrible fibbers, especially Lee the 'Tech Expert'. I just wish they'd take a leaf from Ideal World's book, they're a paragon of virtue and no mistake. :wink:

And I hope QVC give consideration to a 'Breakfast Show' to go with the Morning and Lunchtime offerings. Jackie Kabler could team up with those other Breakfast TV rejects Simon Biagi and Kathy Tayler.

At least we'd never be late for work again :mysmilie_59:

Poor Jackie "siopao face" Kabler has come in for a bit of stick. QVC presenters can't like EVERYTHING they sell. They merely have to try and point out the best in whatever they're touting. She's one of the more talented of the bunch. I must admit to really hating the: "I'll be honest with you," phrase. I'm also not keen on "As far as I'm concerned," and I really LOATHE: "You pays your money and you takes your choice." Fortunately we don't hear that one on QVC!

Latest posts

Back