Jackie Kabler

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Im really starting to warm to her after a shaky start, I think she is honest and professional and isn't afraid to show her personality. She also has a very calm and relaxing voice which is a breath of fresh air compared to some of the other presenters, I think it was a good move by QVC to employ her :up:

I am still undecided about Jackie. She has a calm voice and a professional manner but I do get a feeling that she is uncomfortable sometimes. I think it depends on what product she has to sell. I have seen her more relaxed on occasion and I enjoy watching her more when she allows her personality to show through and take the barriers down.

I am still undecided about Jackie. She has a calm voice and a professional manner but I do get a feeling that she is uncomfortable sometimes. I think it depends on what product she has to sell. I have seen her more relaxed on occasion and I enjoy watching her more when she allows her personality to show through and take the barriers down.

She comes across as an old school style newsreader (i know it was her job etc) it shows as she is very matter of fact about things. no nonsence just facts. it's a rare personality on shopping tv.

I like her though.

I always feel in the minority with my comments. Kabler irritates me more everytime I see her. Like todays in the Thorton's hour where she was making orgasmic noises over chocolate, she's staring to get almost as bad as CH if that's even possible.

Personally I don't care about their personalities as they are not and never will be a friend. As long as they have a bearable voice, describe the item well and is polite, i.e. not talking over the guest presenters, thats enough for me.

shes a good presenter but you can feel that some of the stuff she has to sell is beneath her

I like her.I find her clear and informative and able to laugh at herself and qvc.I think shes calm and understated which I can see people may see that as boring...but I like her more than the shrieking loud presenters

She comes across as an old school style newsreader (i know it was her job etc) it shows as she is very matter of fact about things. no nonsence just facts. it's a rare personality on shopping tv.I like her though.

I think you've summed her up really well and its those reasons I like her , she's different to the rest which is a good thing not bad.

Latest posts

Back