Jackie Kabler yep yep

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has Jackie attended her post lockdown hair appointment yet?
She’s just said at the start of the Percy & Reed hour. Don’t look at my hair, with her hands up to the roots, I haven’t been to my appointment, it’s not until the 28th.

In the wrong thread but I didn’t want to start another. Was watching the other day when Chloe was on, poor soul I thought, as she did back to back nutritional supplement hours. The girl must rattle if you shake her.

on the Dr. Seaweed hour, she uses all his supplements, then on the Imdeen hour she uses Imdeen all the time, then the next hour was Naked Pharmacy, which she uses all the time.

These, she claimed, is what makes her look and behave full of life and beans. Nothing to do with her type of personality.

Oh dear even the most committed suppliment taker probably doesn’t do this.

I was sitting watching and cringing at the same time. Poor wee Chloe!

In the wrong thread but I didn’t want to start another. Was watching the other day when Chloe was on, poor soul I thought, as she did back to back nutritional supplement hours. The girl must rattle if you shake her.

on the Dr. Seaweed hour, she uses all his supplements, then on the Imdeen hour she uses Imdeen all the time, then the next hour was Naked Pharmacy, which she uses all the time.

These, she claimed, is what makes her look and behave full of life and beans. Nothing to do with her type of personality.

You must have needed a nutritional supplement after that marathon. I'm amazed that you could cope with watching so much of her, ten seconds is too long for me.

Surely it can't be good to take all those supplements

You must have needed a nutritional supplement after that marathon. I'm amazed that you could cope with watching so much of her, ten seconds is too long for me.

Oh and me too 🙏❤️

Surely it can't be good to take all those supplements

It probably isn’t but with Chloe it’ll just be sales patter and doubt she takes even one as she has said before live on air, when selling a natural product for the hair, that she won’t put anything in her body like tablets. Chloe Everton forgets that to be a good liar, you’ve got to have a good memory, either that or she just doesn’t care.

Oh and me too 🙏❤️

It probably isn’t but with Chloe it’ll just be sales patter and doubt she takes even one as she has said before live on air, when selling a natural product for the hair, that she won’t put anything in her body like tablets. Chloe Everton forgets that to be a good liar, you’ve got to have a good memory, either that or she just doesn’t care.
Like the rest she doesn’t care. I have got my eye on Debbie Flint at the moment who had her 2nd vaccine quite early last week, this Tuesday she wasn’t at the vaccination centre because she was in Hastings having a holiday, next week she won’t be volunteering because she will be in Devon/ Wales(?). Of course that’s all fair enough but I hope that it doesn’t all just stop now that she has been fully vaccinated and fully publicised - Jabs Army. Hope to see her back at the vaccination centre soon doing her bit. She has also posted a photograph of herself surrounded by the dogs in her life. You can just make out a child standing next to her and someone has obviously taken the photo. It’s inside someone’s home in Hastings. Is that even allowed? Her bubble as she keeps saying is with her son’s family.

Like the rest she doesn’t care. I have got my eye on Debbie Flint at the moment who had her 2nd vaccine quite early last week, this Tuesday she wasn’t at the vaccination centre because she was in Hastings having a holiday, next week she won’t be volunteering because she will be in Devon/ Wales(?). Of course that’s all fair enough but I hope that it doesn’t all just stop now that she has been fully vaccinated and fully publicised - Jabs Army. Hope to see her back at the vaccination centre soon doing her bit. She has also posted a photograph of herself surrounded by the dogs in her life. You can just make out a child standing next to her and someone has obviously taken the photo. It’s inside someone’s home in Hastings. Is that even allowed? Her bubble as she keeps saying is with her son’s family.
Looks like a caravan/mobile home and holidays in self contained accommodation are allowed with members of the same family/bubble.

Looks like a caravan/mobile home and holidays in self contained accommodation are allowed with members of the same family/bubble.
I have to admit that I am confused. Debbie Flint is in a bubble with her son’s family but do the regulations allow her to form a bubble with her brothers’s family for a holiday. She has said she had her own caravan but was she allowed to join other members of her family, not in her bubble, inside? I thought meeting up was only allowed outside. I stand to be corrected. My daughter and her family can come into our garden but not into the house.

I have to admit that I am confused. Debbie Flint is in a bubble with her son’s family but do the regulations allow her to form a bubble with her brothers’s family for a holiday. She has said she had her own caravan but was she allowed to join other members of her family, not in her bubble, inside? I thought meeting up was only allowed outside. I stand to be corrected. My daughter and her family can come into our garden but not into the house.
In England people can go on holiday in self catering accommodation but only with others from their household.

In England people can go on holiday in self catering accommodation but only with others from their household.
Thank you Twilight. She did say that she had her own caravan but when that photograph was taken there were at least 2 others with her and they were inside. Her brother and family are not one household with her. She could of course meet outside with them.

Well Evie luv, we knew that though didn’t we, we knew Fibby would grab what she could then you wouldn’t see her again, what a nasty piece of work she is.

Latest posts

Back