ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jack La Lanne's Power Juicer For Whole Fruit & Veg
Item Number: 551086
QVC Price £107.10
Super Bargain Price £56.58
Availability In stock
UK P&P £6.95

This commercial-quality power juicer lets you make the fastest, freshest squeezed juice in seconds. It's so easy to use: the large chute means that you don't need to chop smaller fruit up before juicing it. The high output motor and surgical stainless steel blade provide maximum performance, allowing you to juice all parts of your fruits and vegetables. The machine produces dry pulp, so there's less waste and more nutrients reach your glass.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.551086

I've seen this on another shopping channel. Sorry, but I think it's a lot of money for something that you might only use a few times before it became a kitchen ornament like a smoothie maker I bought.

I have one of those.......

Sitting in the cupboard under the stairs!!!

It works well, but oh WHAT a faff to clean!!

A waste of money.

Don't touch centrifuge juices with a barge pole, they kill off all the goodness in the juice as they cut. if you need one, go for the masticating type.

I have this one as well!!

Lurking at back of cupboard!

The cleaning of this is a dogs dinner - they do not show you this on TV!

I bought this some time ago and I've just started using it properly. It is a nuisance to clean, though not impossible if you've got a dishwasher.

I absolutely love the bizarre mixtures I create, and do feel healthier when I'm on a juicing kick.

But because I like beetroot, it always looks as if there's been a particularly ****** murder in the kitchen by the time I've finished!

Good to use up fruit and vegetables which would otherwise be thrown away, but rather time-consuming.

if you want an excellent winter recipe for beetroot try roasting them with parsnips,carrot seaon with salt and pepper and coat with olive oil and balsic vineagr and some fresh tyme. the beets look good if you leave the stalks on and dont forget a clove or two of garlic.

if you want an excellent winter recipe for beetroot try roasting them with parsnips,carrot seaon with salt and pepper and coat with olive oil and balsic vineagr and some fresh tyme. the beets look good if you leave the stalks on and dont forget a clove or two of garlic.
Ooh, that sounds so delicious my mouth is watering. Can't wait to try it! Thanks Boffy.

mmmmmm.....sounds gorgeous....do you par boil first?....going to have to try this....

A waste of money.

Don't touch centrifuge juices with a barge pole, they kill off all the goodness in the juice as they cut. if you need one, go for the masticating type.

I'm with you on that one - we started with one of the LaLanne ones and while it got us into daily juicing we eventually switched to the better type. You get much more juice - a whole glass of juice from one orange as opposed to about a third of a glass! Also the LaLanne one heats up the juice and this means it goes 'off' quite quickly - you need to drink it straight away. Not the case with the one we have.

I almost bought a masticating juicer but never found one cheap enough, they're £100++ aren't they? - and since I've had my kitchen done (a disaster) I haven't got anywhere to put it, I've ended up with almost no spare worktop :12: I'd love to have one though.

clemenzina

hi clemenzia,
they are a little on the pricey side but they are not too big...we just bought one, and it is v sturdy, and we also have a tiny kitchen so space is at a premium - i'd say it is a little larger than the toaster (but we have a small toaster - probably it is about the same size as an average toaster) when it has not all got the feeder and bits added on...

I use an Oscar Vitalmax. Costs a bit, but does it go. Juice one end and pulp the other. It will go for ages.

Easy to clean.

The only drawback is that some foods needs to be cut before, as the shoot is quite small.

It even will do leaves (cabbage, kale) and also nuts and beans. If you want Soya milk, this will do it and also wheatgrass.

They have shot up in price, mine was £140 a year ago. Well worth it and it even came with a 20 year warranty.

in reply to livelovelaugh do not parboil. it can take up to an hour or more to roast them and the beets look black but i cannot tell you how wonderfull it is. you can even eat them cold. enjoy!:10:

Latest posts

Back