It's Craft Day!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I really don't get the Crafts Beautiful hour, is it that the kits shown are featured in the mag ?
Only Crafts Beautiful feature many types of crafts but only papercrafting was featured in the hour.
The editor stood next to Dawn for the hour holding the mag, was asked to craft but struggled to make a card.

:sun:

I really don't get the Crafts Beautiful hour, is it that the kits shown are featured in the mag ?
Only Crafts Beautiful feature many types of crafts but only papercrafting was featured in the hour.
The editor stood next to Dawn for the hour holding the mag, was asked to craft but struggled to make a card.

:sun:

She was about as exciting as a tailor's dummy! I'm sure it can be quite intimidating being on live telly but she looked terrified. We had the buildup too ~

* Adopts AY screech *...." and we have the actual editor of Crafts Beautiful who will actually, literally be there in person. Fresh from her triumph of engineering world peace and averting a famine using literally only a few loaves and fishes, she is available to take your calls and solve your problems........"

...maybe I exaggerate slightly but I was expecting great things..........:confused2::yawn2::yawn2:

Latest posts

Back