It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow....this is desperate, a rear view camera with dash cam £19.99, this is early 2000s crap here.

Whats really going on?

You have to assume it’s this pants as a temporary measure. cos this level of shonkiness can’t be sustainable for a shopping TV channel In 2023. Not just from a cost perspective but a repetitional one - there’s little compelling reason for people to come back if this is the quality of product on offer.

As someone said earlier, so far it makes Shop Extra look good!

Some of these products are things …Well, let’s just say that even those working during the dying hours of bidup tv would’ve thought twice about bringing to air 🫨

I switched on this morning and Sally was on selling Zhuzh self tan. The brand ambassador (I presume) was explaining the product. Sally was looking at her adoringly, totally mesmerised. It was very strange cos it's only self tan. It's the sort of look I give to a bottle of Prosecco and a family size bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk...
You'd think after all this time, you'd remember that Zhuzh isn't self-tan! Indeed, it was Sally Jacks explaining to ex-TJC Beauty presenter Natalia about the product, as Natalia said Sally knew a lot more about it than her.

You've got to admire the pure 100% brass neck of the presenters, Its a freak show.

I coudlnt do it so fair play....only one single presenter from the old Bid TV, IW mk1, Shop IW mk2 and the latest IW mk3 who hasnt been heard or seen and I am starting to build up some respect for him....It could have been so easy to jump back on ship....hopefully I dont need to come back and say thats the final nail in the ex presenter full line back online.
Yes. He has kept his dignity over events to date. Unlike Ryan and co. - bitching constantly on social media about their previous employer folding. I think Mason would not want to be associated with the jumble sale type tat being hawked so far. He might even question a selling structure where two silly girls standing by a powered up air fryer for what seemed an eternity, and pretending to cook food on it. In a similar position he might have asked for a plate, a fork and a packet of streaky bacon, got off his arse and actually cooked something. All that said, he‘ll probably rock up next week selling walking sticks..

Latest posts

Back