It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Shomw was down as a expert on Shop Extra tonight but ended up being Peter V so makes sense, when did Emma Boydel become a presenter

She's always labelled herself a presenter rather than an expert, ie at IW 1 & 2 she was a guest presenter not a guest expert according to her CV.

PS

Good start for the new IW can't spell their presenters name. It's Boydell not Boydel.

Shona got her feet under the table fast haha

Why on earth Emma is getting a main presenting gig... She's struggled to make any impact when she was guesting on old Ideal World.

it’s early and I’m not really fully awake but I swear I’m watching tjc with an ideal world sticker stuck over their logo

I managed a couple of minutes and switched off. I am not interested in beauty products anyway, especially the sort of tat that they’ve been showing. A proper launch show would have been done at peak time showcasing a selection of different products to give viewers a taste of what’s to come. The website looks like it’s the old Ideal World and even has Trustpilot reviews from the previous incarnation and the Youtube livestream isn’t working. I didn’t see the launch, as when I switched on channel 51 at 6am nothing happened, though it is on now. The new company need to make it clear that Ideal World is under new ownership instead of pretending they are back after a break to enhance their offerings.

Not for me from the thirty seconds I saw this morning. Apart from the fact I can’t stand beauty products. I also can’t stand behind the counter shopping television.

It’s broadcasting from London. Let’s see how many presenters will be willing to come down to London.

The former Ideal World employee posting here said he was a really nice guy. He may be. But he didn’t seem very nice over that on-air rant he got suspended for a few years back. Regardless, if I want tedious camp double entendres with my bedding by some old git, I can watch Larry Grayson doing it much better and more originally from 1974. And I didn’t like his act either. Why he still needs and wants this type of work defeats me? He must be hard up his end is all I can think.

Latest posts

Back