It's coming back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was watching a hour of beauty products this morning, the presenter seemed to know her stuff, she said Im a freelance worker, and only have beauty products on my hours, I’ve used and not products I don’t know

I also saw Shona and some female presenter I don't recognise presenting from the sofa fighting for voice time.

Just Imagine if IW brought MM and PS back then sat them on the sofa together for a few hours?!?!

I also saw Shona and some female presenter I don't recognise presenting from the sofa fighting for voice time.

Just Imagine if IW brought MM and PS back then sat them on the sofa together for a few hours?!?!
Thankfully I don’t think you would as I guess you wouldn’t have 2 A List presenters in the same 4 hour shift

I grew-up watching Bid & Price-Drop.TV & Peter Simon was my fave. I used to fall asleep watching him. I was under 18 so could never buy anything, I just found him funny!

I have this week had 3 emails and a text from Ideal World. I've watched the YouTube stream a few times and it's so poor. Even my love of old Peter is gone. I fully understand they needed to go live ASAP to keep the Freeview slot as they were due to have it removed any day. But it's beyond poor.

I was watching 2 females at 6am and one of them had mic issues, the camera zoomed in on the other woman while they tried to fix it in secret. If that happened on the old Bid.TV I used to watch they would be open about it and have a joke while trying to fix the issue on the air, not try and hide it.

Sally is the most annoying person I have ever seen (no idea why she has so much FB love!), and why are they still having VT's saying they are back and going live on 28th September........ it's now October! This is worse than the final days of the old Bid and Price-Drop!

Sorry for the rant! Haha

Who needs the NHS when you've got Dr Jacks! All of life's ailments resolved when you buy emu oil balm for £30 and now — dam da daaaaaah — emu oil capsules too.

Emu oil suppositories must be up next, surely…

Also, she keeps shrieking that everything she and the ventriloquist dummy next to her are flogging is "imperative" to take/have/use.

No dear, it's imperative you stop squawking.

IMG_3864.jpeg

I don’t know why this channel is needed. It’s just TJC products, we’ve seen them all before and presented in a more professional way. Just heard Sally Jacks, presenting the Scent Doctor fragrances, refer to Perry as a Top Man. Hmmm.

Latest posts

Back