Item number help - Diamonique ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

teekay76

Registered Shopper
Hi Everyone

Would anyone be able to help me find an item number? There's a Diamonique ring I wanted to order and they've removed it from the website and without the item number I can't find it now. It's Silver Diamonique with a large oval vibrant lavender stone and a few small accent clear stones. It was on during their last 3 day clearance event. I remember Julia Roberts showed it. Thought I'd ask here as maybe someone here bought it at the time.

I've emailed CS but all they've done is search on the website and said they can't find it either under Lavender Diamonique.

Their website does annoy me as they seem to have items that are in stock but not listed online so you can't use keywords to find them but if you have the item number, it comes up. I so wish I'd bookmarked the page!

Hi Everyone

Would anyone be able to help me find an item number? There's a Diamonique ring I wanted to order and they've removed it from the website and without the item number I can't find it now. It's Silver Diamonique with a large oval vibrant lavender stone and a few small accent clear stones. It was on during their last 3 day clearance event. I remember Julia Roberts showed it. Thought I'd ask here as maybe someone here bought it at the time.

I've emailed CS but all they've done is search on the website and said they can't find it either under Lavender Diamonique.

Their website does annoy me as they seem to have items that are in stock but not listed online so you can't use keywords to find them but if you have the item number, it comes up. I so wish I'd bookmarked the page!

Could it be this one?

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/view.2/app.detail/params.item.699354.cm_scid.ItemNumberSearch

:sun:

Latest posts

Back