Invisible Diamonique stone?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well someone from QVC has now put a video of the diamonique ring, but with a central stone showing, however the static photo minus stone is still up in all it's glory! I noticed that someone has posted a query underneath it asking if there is anything missing- and no it wasn't me I swear. Is it someone from here, come on own up!

Maybe it's part of a cost-cutting exercise? Like selling empty Easiyo yogurt packets, or Yankee Candles without a wick? The possibilities are endless and the savings QVC would make must surely be tempting.

Well someone from QVC has now put a video of the diamonique ring, but with a central stone showing, however the static photo minus stone is still up in all it's glory! I noticed that someone has posted a query underneath it asking if there is anything missing- and no it wasn't me I swear. Is it someone from here, come on own up!

I'm in Sussex but it wasn't me honest!

I hereby double-dare someone to post a review saying they received their ring but were disappointed that it arrived with a big ugly DQ stone in the middle, not what the wanted at all!

I'm in Sussex but it wasn't me honest!

I hereby double-dare someone to post a review saying they received their ring but were disappointed that it arrived with a big ugly DQ stone in the middle, not what the wanted at all!
Oh I can see it now.... I was really looking forward to receiving my ring in the post as I loved the sheer simplicity of this ring. I wanted a diamonique ring that wasn't blingtastic like a lot of the range, something understated that wouldn't distract me while typing or draw unwanted attention from strangers asking how I could afford such a huge diamond! Well to say the least I am gutted because my ring arrived and it looks nothing like the photo on line, it has a huge and unbelievable stone in it and now I have to wait a week or more to receive a return label from QVC and then probably another 2 weeks to get a refund so that I can buy something else more suitable. I feel really tearful today and will have to go and lie down for a while to get over my disappointment... now over to you lot cos' I know you can do sooo much better than me!

Ah Pandora if only we could use our powers for good instead of nonsense! :mysmilie_50:

You forgot to add "The return postage was too much so I threw it away!" for that touch of authenticity to get the review posted!

The pic of the ring has been removed but the video is still there. It has been shown on the diamonique hour earlier.

At one point, whilst presenting the ring, Claire Sutton started talking about looking online! I thought she was going to mention the wrong photo or something but she just went on to talk about Cheryl Cole's engagement ring. Just for a second I was ready to give Claire much respect for facing the situation head on, how foolish of me!

Maybe it is like very expensive items, you buy it bit by bit. Shank and setting this year and the eek stone next year and the slow reveal box the following.

At one point, whilst presenting the ring, Claire Sutton started talking about looking online! I thought she was going to mention the wrong photo or something but she just went on to talk about Cheryl Cole's engagement ring. Just for a second I was ready to give Claire much respect for facing the situation head on, how foolish of me!

Now we'll never now whether Claire saw the dodgy photo, realised that there wasn't one or had someone in the gallery shouting in her ear to quickly change the spiel to avoid more people looking at the web cock up on-line.

I've just gone back to have a look on the website and the dodgy pictures are back WTF!!!

I've just gone back to have a look on the website and the dodgy pictures are back WTF!!!

Maybe they've decided to sell as is, a new style, The Half Kiss Ring, The V for Valentine Ring (you can never be too early with Q), The inVisible Stone Ring!

Well there was a VE day and a VJ day at the end of WW2 so maybe they could have this V shaped ring as a TSV for the next Diamonique Day and call it VD Day...on second thoughts...

Pandora you can be an honourary member of the Tooting Popular Front just like Wolfie (Foxy).

Would it like the emperors new clothes if you got it would anyone dare ask if there was something wrong in case they looked stupid.

I'm getting the "in stone" pics - Pandora I think they are keeping the special version for you.
Please tell me that you are just winding me up as I just put in the item number 626413 as a search on Q's website to see if I needed new glasses and I've still got a picture of a ring with no stone in it.

Latest posts

Back