'It Works' Products?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lola Rose

Registered Shopper
Hi everyone,

I'm just curious to know whether anyone has purchased the 'It Works' pads, in particular the recent TSV with the mops.

I had really high hopes but after mom used the pads and found they disintegrated I am left thinking it's too good to be true.

I'm tempted to think it's a case of 'It Wishes' rather than 'It Works'.

What are the experiences of others?

I bought the "It Works" Pads when they were first aired and I had exactly the same problem as your Mom - they disintegrated. Waste of money in my opinion but I'm sure I've read that other members have had better success.

They do fall apart but I still think they are excellent for jobs like removing marks from walls or clearing stains out of sinks.

I didn't get the recent TSV but bought a microfibre mop from QVC in December after my flash mop fell apart and so far I am really impressed - better than the It Works even lol :)

Gosh, thanks for the advice.

Mom's gonna try the mop tomorrow, I'm tempted to send them back!

As mentioned in the demos, they do fall apart and are disposable rather than multi use like a sponge or cloth, although I get 2 or 3 uses out of each one minimum. I find them great for getting marks off my old melamine worktops in particular. I bought the first tsv quite a few years ago and am still using them up so didn't get the latest tsv. At the time of the first tsv, Flash were selling one pad for 3.50 so it was a real deal

I bought some thick ones from Tchibo and find them very good for cleaning sinks. You don't need to press too hard, but even used gently they do fall apart after a while.

I buy a similar product from a shop and they do disintegrate but I never use a whole pad. I cut off as much as I will need for the job in hand. That way nothing is wasted and they last for ages.

Me too

I buy a similar product from a shop and they do disintegrate but I never use a whole pad. I cut off as much as I will need for the job in hand. That way nothing is wasted and they last for ages.

Hi,
That's what I do too. I find them really useful for all sorts of jobs: scuffs on walls/doors, getting the dirt off ceiling roses/light switches/ sockets/ loft hatch covers and they are great for cleaning whiteboards when they get really dirty (for any teachers out there who use ordinary whiteboards, not the interactive ones).

:1::1::1:

Yep I cut mine up too. The disintergration is I guess part of the way they work.

Tchibo have some in at the moment
http://www.tchibo.eu/is-bin/INTERSH...ayProductInformation-Start?ProductSKU=0015560

if you have a shop near by, as there postage is about £6 now

However I got some duzzit ones for a pound (never tried qvc)as the duzzit ones worked great for me.
http://www.shoppingtelly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=630&highlight=duzzit

I have been using the pads for years now and absolutely love them. They even got spray paint off a van we had vandalised (admittedly I did set to work straight away!) I have found the QVC ones last much longer than the poundshop/aldi ones but haven't tried the Tchiba ones. The floor mop in the recent TSV seems to be faulty to me-I can't get the handle to extend and have to bend like a 4 year old to use it!

Latest posts

Back