It is beyond a joke now

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

stratobuddy

Registered Shopper
My last half dozen or so purchases were all on AO from the outset, including my current 2 orders.

I must be a mug to wait over 3 weeks before they even despatch them, and then probably another week to get them.

It certainly happens a lot with gadgety things, what about items others buy?

Where else other than QVC would sellers expect you to wait up to 4 weeks for your item?

My last half dozen or so purchases were all on AO from the outset, including my current 2 orders.

I must be a mug to wait over 3 weeks before they even despatch them, and then probably another week to get them.

Where else other than QVC would sellers expect you to wait up to 4 weeks for your item?
quite a few places acutally as a lot of places are having problems & are doing a similar system, ive been waiting months for an item to be dispatched & they still aint got it though no where else has it either so im kinda left with no choice so its not just QVC

I’ve had no problems getting nearly all items not on advanced order, but the three items of clothing ordered were all returned as unsuitable. Have had three Beekman beauty items, two UK Lash and brow items plus just ordered and dispatched Skechers trainers for hubby for Christmas.
The only outstanding item on advanced order out of all QVC orders since 1st September are the Skechers Big Deal slippers. Ordered to here for my daughter to give her Dad, to save her bringing on the train at Christmas.

I have a bed and sofa on order since August. The bed is Swedish but hope will be here shortly. The sofa is British but date not yet known. I was going to order a Duresta sofa but delivery was”sometime in 2022” but no idea when so had to pass.

Plus point - first order of carpet being laid tomorrow the balance waiting for a painter as the one we had for a bedroom was terrible and won’t be back

I have a bed and sofa on order since August. The bed is Swedish but hope will be here shortly. The sofa is British but date not yet known. I was going to order a Duresta sofa but delivery was”sometime in 2022” but no idea when so had to pass.

Plus point - first order of carpet being laid tomorrow the balance waiting for a painter as the one we had for a bedroom was terrible and won’t be back
It's fair enough if items are being made to measure ot otherwise bespoke.

How long do Q take to make made to measure clothes after you send them your measurements?

I ordered sheepskin slippers on the 8th Oct, supposed to be dispatched on the 18th of Oct, and I am still waiting, the last notice I had said I would have them by the 5th Nov....not holding my breath.

A neighbour had an accident in her Hyundai about six months ago and they are still waiting for parts. Luckily Hyundai gave her a courtesy car otherwise she doesn't know what would have happened as the insurance company wouldn't have done that.

Quite a few items from Amazon Prime have now got two or three weeks delivery,so I got them within 2 days from Etsy.
We have our groceries delivered and quite a few times we get substitutes or they delete them from the order. The prices are going up weekly and we have decided to go back to Lidl/Aldi from next week.

In days gone by Q wouldn’t offer up anything for sale they didn’t have ready to dispatch to customers from Knowsley. In fact on here we had some information found on the internet that specifically stated conditions Q suppliers had to meet with regards to warehouse delivery of items and I think it stated the possible incurred costs/cancellations if these times were not met.

It's fair enough if items are being made to measure ot otherwise bespoke.

How long do Q take to make made to measure clothes after you send them your measurements?
Even then they would probably get it completely wrong lol. Saying that, Kim would probably get it right first time but you'd have to specify the fabric as some of it is decidedly dodgy.

CC

QVC now will not order until they know how many they need. I, too, remember the days of we cannot offer to sell if it is not in our warehouse. I think AO stared with the expensive jewellery? They don't want unsold items laying in clearance for years like we used to get.

Now Amazon, I have seen items that cannot be shipped for like a month later.

QVC now will not order until they know how many they need. I, too, remember the days of we cannot offer to sell if it is not in our warehouse. I think AO stared with the expensive jewellery? They don't want unsold items laying in clearance for years like we used to get.

Now Amazon, I have seen items that cannot be shipped for like a month later.
Has anyone confirmed this?

It seems like a lot of things are NOT on AO, although they may be on direct despatch instead, so that the supplier risks overstocking instead of Q.

I normally only look at gadgety/practical/kitcheny/DIY shows, and never live, and most of these are on AO but not eveything.

Latest posts

Back