Is this the most expensive thing on QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

AllThatGlitters

Registered Shopper
£11.5K for a triple-A tanzanite ring?

Mind you, if you buy it, you get a personal letter from the CEO. Do you reckon it still gets delivered by the usual Hermes chap, with a card saying 'Left it behind the coal bunker'??

Now I AM convinced that QVC have absolutely no idea of the current economic situation. Many, many people don't even earn that sort of money in a year so, frankly, for them to even bring it to air is downright insulting!

For £11,000+ smackeroonees I would expect the P&P to be £0.00.

Would consider the £3,000 Necklace if P&P was halved....

QVC - what colour is the sky in your world?

I'm tempted to buy it just for the personal letter from the CEO :drunk:

£11.5K for a triple-A tanzanite ring?

Mind you, if you buy it, you get a personal letter from the CEO. Do you reckon it still gets delivered by the usual Hermes chap, with a card saying 'Left it behind the coal bunker'??

Very timely ATG, was only reminding DD today about the time a scrapbook was left in the recycling bin and no card posted through door. Phoning CS, they said tracking showed delivery and then I looked in bin!

If I had £11.5k swishing around I would not spend it on a ring from the telly.......in fact that amount of money would be life changing for me, I could travel, get some reapirs done on my house, maybe have the heating on this winter!!!

oh bugger did it sell out? was thinking of something like that for my milkman's wife's Chrissy pressie...:sad:

I'm sure Kelly Hoopen does a set of four napkin rings that are slightly more expensive than that.

i think they have had one more item on that had been dearer and i think it was a tahitan south sea pearl necklace at about £45,000.00

Oh yes SCW.......I remember I purchased several of those! One for the mother of a friend of of our newspaper delivery boy (don't know her personally but he's a nice lad!), one for the lady I often see on my weekly shopping trip (don't even know her name but she has an extremely pleasant smile!), one for the person who's just moved in across the road (bit of a recluse but they'll enjoy it I'm sure!), and a couple for my pressie drawer although I might be tempted to keep one for myself!! :smirk:

Oh yes SCW.......I remember I purchased several of those! One for the mother of a friend of of our newspaper delivery boy (don't know her personally but he's a nice lad!), one for the lady I often see on my weekly shopping trip (don't even know her name but she has an extremely pleasant smile!), one for the person who's just moved in across the road (bit of a recluse but they'll enjoy it I'm sure!), and a couple for my pressie drawer although I might be tempted to keep one for myself!! :smirk:

You forgot to mention the emergency Christmas present !! lol

Latest posts

Back