Is there no one in charge ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If I walked in to john Lewis and the assistants behaved like the presenters on qvc I would walk out and vote with my feet and take my business elsewhere.....oh hang on I did....hardly shop with q these days, still loyal to a John Lewis though.
The on going shenanigans of the presenters is a dissgrace, if you want to portray a professional business then behave in a professional way.

When I first opened an account with QVC, you used to get 5% cash back on TCB. They soon stopped that, although IW still does give cash back. The presenters gave out sizes and the necessary information, whereas now they regale us with boring tit bits of their lives, their grandchildren, etc., etc. Personally, I don't give two hoots about what they do off screen.

Their returns policy is so outdated it's unbelievable. 10 - 14 days to get a refund and, heaven forbid that something doesn't turn up, a very long-winded procedure of sending out/waiting for an "I haven't received my goods" letter.

The other week I bought a BOGOF item from IW. It was delivered in 3 days, but only one item was included. I emailed the IW CS and they sent the missing item, which also arrived in 3 days. There was no interrogation, no need to send proof that I only had received one item - they believed me! I also had regular updates from them about it. Once I'd received the missing item, I sent a quick email to tell them that it had arrived. I got an email back thanking me for letting them know.

I know that people often criticise IW but, in my opinion, QVC could learn a lot from them about how to treat their customers.

I like IW, I think their customer services are in distant lands but I always seem to get some chatty, upbeat young lad who somehow manages to upsell me some polyester pillows or slimming pants while I'm filing my complaint :mysmilie_19::mysmilie_19: Easy free returns and money back within a week of their confirmation of return. Their clothes are dirt cheap as well and OK for cheap and cheerful if you choose well.

CC

Latest posts

Back