Is Leighton responsible for this faux pas?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
His numero uno client, Geri Halliwell with red finger nails and black toes. Thought the finger nails had to be nude if toes painted in a strong colour? :sweat: :blush:

His numero uno client, Geri Halliwell with red finger nails and black toes. Thought the finger nails had to be nude if toes painted in a strong colour? :sweat: :blush:

Well that rule passed me by. I have cornflower blue on my toes and grey on my fingers. Yesterday my fingernails were red. I have more to think about than following nail polish rules.

Can not wear bright colours on my fingers as I have to look "professional" - whatever that may mean, and I can not get my head around the fact that bright colours can not look professional, but there we are, so make up for it by wearing the brightest colours I can find on my toes, and lovely summer sandles so I can show off my lovely bright colours :tongue::rock::angel:

I have LD Rebel on my toes and nothing on my fingers at the moment. I do tend to put brights on my toes as they look good and are more cheerful, and pale colours on my fingers as the finish lasts longer because you cannot see the small chips etc. My fav nail colour is LD Supermodel.

Serena Williams seems to wear a different colour on every fingernail, and surely she's reached some kind of Nail Guru status? (Mind you, how she can play tennis with nails that long amazes me.)

Serena Williams seems to wear a different colour on every fingernail, and surely she's reached some kind of Nail Guru status? (Mind you, how she can play tennis with nails that long amazes me.)

Or the jewellery!
One year, she kept having to pick her earring up off the court.

Latest posts

Back