Is anyone interested in winter fashion day?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know whether anyone from qvc towers reads this forum or any presenters - but I'd love them to comment on the fashion,if they do :)

It's amazing how cheap stuff can be in the right shops now. We pretty much get all our stuff from Asda or TKMaxx. Mum recently got a £200 jacket in TKs for a third of the price. And I love Asda's £1.50 t-shirts that I wear and wash every day and still look great! It's good to get the old dear out shopping for a day too ;) (She'll kill me for that now!)

Having said that, mum does love Dreamkeeper, but it's just too highly priced now. And she never wears what she already has! (Is that a common trait? :D)

It's amazing how cheap stuff can be in the right shops now. We pretty much get all our stuff from Asda or TKMaxx. Mum recently got a £200 jacket in TKs for a third of the price. And I love Asda's £1.50 t-shirts that I wear and wash every day and still look great! It's good to get the old dear out shopping for a day too ;) (She'll kill me for that now!)

Having said that, mum does love Dreamkeeper, but it's just too highly priced now. And she never wears what she already has! (Is that a common trait? :D)

I really like some of the Dreamkeeper stuff but I haven't bought any as I know I wouldn't wear it. It's not really my style but I am still attracted to it. Maybe I should buy something and just get it out of the drawer, look at it and give it a stroke like us crafters do with papers!

I really like some of the Dreamkeeper stuff but I haven't bought any as I know I wouldn't wear it. It's not really my style but I am still attracted to it. Maybe I should buy something and just get it out of the drawer, look at it and give it a stroke like us crafters do with papers!

Ha ha, thought that was just me Boris Bear. It attracts me too, tho I have no idea where I would wear it. Don't like all of it but a few pieces call to me and I also go and look at it on Ebay, but it's still expensive on there for something that is not suitable for my life style.

Latest posts

Back