Is anyone interested in winter fashion day?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

rainbowdottie

Registered Shopper
Can't believe how bad it is:sad:

Same old stuff,with nothing new and exciting.

Why oh why oh why:dull:

Will we ever get some decent fashion?

Not interested at all, have no intention of watching any of the shows.

Bet Mrs James is glued to it, searching for anything and everything to add to her growing collection although I think she favours the more 'on trend' styles on IW................:22:

Not interested at all, have no intention of watching any of the shows.

Bet Mrs James is glued to it, searching for anything and everything to add to her growing collection although I think she favours the more 'on trend' styles on IW................:22:

snap!!! :wave:

Everytime I switched on this morning it seemed to be Dennis Basso, with a bit of luck he might have gone home. Oh they have got some nice shoes on atm.

:yawn2:Glen's back

Indeed and just when I was thinking that he didn't seem quite so obnoxious he's just walked onto the set of Cannisse and it looks as though he forgot to take his gardening trousers off. His drainpipes are still attached to the water butt :D Age or shoe size? :giggle:

And Cannisse - those prices? Is he serious? :O I saw the similar stuff in TKMaxx last week from £19 to £30, and they have loads of it too. I'd think they were having a laugh but I can't hear it over the giggling at the hair on the guest :giggle: Reminds me of the parrot mating scene from Stephen Fry!!!!! :giggle: Sorry, but it does make me laugh.

Glen just made a foo-foo. He was quoting designer names and saying it was up there with [names] and he also said Cannisse? I presume he knows that's what he's selling :D He also said it should be on the runway - yeah, on the runway back to China where it came from!

Oh dear! More! Now Claire is wearing an upside-down potato sack!

Last edited:
Just had a peek. Thet cannot be serious. Even the models look silly. Can you imagine what the clothes would look like on a 5 foot 2 person with, shall we say a fuller figure.

Oh dear! More! Now Claire is wearing an upside-down potato sack!

A very expensive upside down potato sack!

I cannot believe the prices and things seem to be selling, they cannot have very large quantities.

£64 quid for a shawl that looks like it's been made from an old table cloth!

If they are selling things to fit women of average height why don't they get women of average height to model them? The trousers in the Canisse hour are at half-mast on the model and look daft. Such a shame too, they are an absolute bargain at £129.50 plus £4.95 p & p but I am 5' 10" tall so they would be at half-mast on me too!

MMMmmm! I do like this!

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx?app=detail&params=item^145325,tpl^uk,sc^,cc^,from^,navlist^120905*121108*124614*131827*131839*134610*137054*137154*137739*138108*138421*139866*141238*142135*142166*142280*142669*142780*145324*145325*,cm_scid^24hr

Item 145325

It would be nice to wear for a special autumn/winter do.

whoopeeedooo they've wheeled glen out
to hear what crap he can spout
fluid lines and on trend looks
taken straight from his cliche book
when are the Q gonna admit
most of what he talks is a load of sh*t?

Cannisse ? You can find far more stylish, better quality and much more "affordable" clothes in the Per Una range at M&S.

I don't know who styles the models before they come out onto the "catwalk", but they don't do the clothes any favours, and believe me they need all the favours they can get !!

P.S. just seen La Sutton on the start of the DB show - what is she wearing under that coat ? Has the hem come undone and dropped, pulled a stitch ? Hideous.

Last edited:
It's all appalling overpriced tat. I've hardly watched it, can't bear Booming Basso, flicked on while tidying bedroon and saw the most staggeringly strange stuff under the name of Cannise. For the cost of one item you could probably put a whole outfit together from one of the much maligned high street shops. Do they not know there's a recession on? Also my last guide said that Pampoos fashion was going to be on at 5pm today and it is NOT!!! we've got more Nina Lenard for our sins. Am going to watch a DVD when I do the ironing.

I nearly choked on my tea when I saw the prices of the Cannisse range this afternoon - and when the clothes were hung up on the rail you could see right through them...unbelievable! - £150 odd quid for stuff that you could pick up at way less than half the price in Marks or Debenhams and £129 for a pair of trousers with an elasticated waistband is really taking the wee-wee.

I nearly choked on my tea when I saw the prices of the Cannisse range this afternoon - and when the clothes were hung up on the rail you could see right through them...unbelievable! - £150 odd quid for stuff that you could pick up at way less than half the price in Marks or Debenhams and £129 for a pair of trousers with an elasticated waistband is really taking the wee-wee.

For that price at Primark I could get at least one of every item of clothing they sell :thinking2::flower:

I actaully feel QVC have given up now - let alone the viewers..

I actually get the impression tha the powers that be,are as diinterested in the whole event as you could possibly be.

Theres no new ranges,no promo's - haven't been watching but not many easy pay - eben their "biggest" lines - kim and co? indigo moon? are not featuring.....no general shows to show bits and pieces..............its all gone down the drainpipe:confused2: as much as glens trousers have by the sound of it!

Latest posts

Back