Is Amika.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

pregnant? I know she's in her 40's but so is Sian Williams. Its just that she looked to have a baby belly on the Beth Terell show last night, unless it was the cut of the coats!

Linda

For a model that uses all the potions going on QVC, Amika doesn't look good, she's aging really fast.

I have noticed Amika has had a 'baby tummy' look for a long time now, probably her age, I think a lot of peope get it around middle age, not me, have had mine a lot longer!.

Do you think the banner under Eric's Mum post is trying to tell us something?:laugh: I know she was pregnant a couple of years back, she's got 2 little girls I think.

:doggie:

I have noticed Amika has had a 'baby tummy' look for a long time now, probably her age, I think a lot of peope get it around middle age, not me, have had mine a lot longer!.[/QUOTE]

Think I was born with mine!

She has some lines and wrinkles but I think that makes her look natural . I think she has a very elegant look.

I know I am changing Subject but please can you tell me who is Sian Williams?

Is she the Welsh weather lady who did I'm A Celebrity that went out with the Lib MP who got engaged to one of the Cheeky Girls ?

I have an excess of the 3 post baby B's...bum belly and boobs.
Wish my baby belly looked like Amica's!!!!! I have better skin than her though and I'm 49 hahahaha :59:

Sian Williams is one of the presenters on the BBC Breakfast Show. She had a baby about 18 months ago at age 42 and is now expecting again. She looks fine on it, good luck to her (don't think I could have managed it when I was that age :17:).

Linda

amica is a lot more natural than some of the freak-o-zoid models

although even amica has the tell-tale under chin scar... tut tut

and can someone please explain the names "bula" and "goody" to me? i'm assuming theyre made up?

amica is a lot more natural than some of the freak-o-zoid models

although even amica has the tell-tale under chin scar... tut tut

and can someone please explain the names "bula" and "goody" to me? i'm assuming theyre made up?

I would love to know too!! There is also a model who has a double barrel first name.......something like Sarah -Louise??? I wonder if all her family and friends have to call her by both names like they do on QVC?

Bet

I know a Beula ( pronounced the same way as the model ). She is in her 80s so I think of it as an old-fashioned name.

I dont believe it!

Sian Williams is one of the presenters on the BBC Breakfast Show. She had a baby about 18 months ago at age 42 and is now expecting again. She looks fine on it, good luck to her (don't think I could have managed it when I was that age :17:).

Linda

Wow, I cant believe it. I thought wee Sian was at the most only in her mid thirties. She is such a sweetie. One of my favourite lady presenters on telly if not my favourite besides Carol (always smilling!) the weather gal. I had guessed she was pregnant again. Good luck to her.

Latest posts

Back