Is Ali K wearing 'that' Ideal World dress?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My thoughts exactly ! I only switched over at 1.00 am and I thought 'hello, she's got my frock on AND in the same colour'. No doubt it will be 'coming soon' by Anttony/Nina Leonard/Att. Rene/ etc etc as something they have spent the past year creating, and at a TSV price of £39.99 - normal price £65.99 :mysmilie_17:

Probably "Young Dim" seen it and dicided to copy it, after all QVC do like to copy Ideal World, except the capped/reduced p&p and free returns of course.

I have two myself; burgundy in the long-sleeved and slate grey in the 3/4.

At least Ali is a stylish lady. If it had been one of her less well-dressed colleagues wearing it I'd have been put out. ;)

Am I bad, I nearly notice what Ali is wearing? LOL Now Ali Young you get hit over the head with some choices. I would imagine Ali Keegan would be a high end dresser, what with all the diamonds previous husbands have bought her over the years.:mysmilie_17:

Someone has posted a Q on facebook asking where it's from :mysmilie_11: It's either someone mischievous on here (or other IW customer) or a geniune innocent question. Fascinated to read the media team's reply (and they rarely fascinate me).

xx (in case the media team are reading...they always sign off with kisses :mysmilie_59:)

My thoughts exactly ! I only switched over at 1.00 am and I thought 'hello, she's got my frock on AND in the same colour'. No doubt it will be 'coming soon' by Anttony/Nina Leonard/Att. Rene/ etc etc as something they have spent the past year creating, and at a TSV price of £39.99 - normal price £65.99 :mysmilie_17:

More likely Yong Kim / Join £ 185 and a bargain at the price being so designer !

Heaven forbid, if they reduced or capped the p & p and gave free returns they might see their profits plummet, and that would never do! I'd say hell would freeze over first. :sweat:

Probably "Young Dim" seen it and dicided to copy it, after all QVC do like to copy Ideal World, except the capped/reduced p&p and free returns of course.

Heaven forbid, if they reduced or capped the p & p and gave free returns they might see their profits plummet, and that would never do! I'd say hell would freeze over first. :sweat:

Certainly would, even if it means they could flog more Wintertrax, they still wouldn't do it. :mysmilie_13:

Seriously if that is true, then what more evidence do we need that there is a huge warehouse full of clothing that is the pick'n'mix place to go for anyone wanting to start up a clothing range. The IW Nicole dress is a clever design, plenty of colour range and an affordable price; I refuse to believe that a designer at Nina Leonard has also come up with an identical design - unless the same designer supplies both labels and its up to them what price point they charge. Anything more than £29.99 from Nina Leonard and I suspect Q will get more than a few emails quoting the IW price.

And more to the point it is only the black and red that is the massive price tag of £29.99. I purchased 2 in the past 10 days, one blue and one Olive and they were only 14.99 and then and EXTRA 10% discount. Not sure if this offer is still on.

My only slight niggle is there is no heat in it, but neither does any of the Q or DHS tops, and I'm not sure how easy it will be to iron once washed as I just hung it up straight from parcel and wore next day. But at those prices I thought it was worth a punt. For anyone interested, the pockets don't have bottoms (hard to describe) and I think the sleeves might be a wee bit shorter

Seriously if that is true, then what more evidence do we need that there is a huge warehouse full of clothing that is the pick'n'mix place to go for anyone wanting to start up a clothing range. The IW Nicole dress is a clever design, plenty of colour range and an affordable price; I refuse to believe that a designer at Nina Leonard has also come up with an identical design - unless the same designer supplies both labels and its up to them what price point they charge. Anything more than £29.99 from Nina Leonard and I suspect Q will get more than a few emails quoting the IW price.

It's certainly not unique to IW or Nina Leonard come to that. I've got a dress in that shape from an Aussie brand called TakingShape and I've got a couple of others too that I can't quite remember the name of. And one that was made for me. Slightly different in terms of fabric, some with pockets and some without. One I've had for about three or four years.

Nothing new in fashion as they say.

I also purchased one from a local chain a few years ago and wore it quite a lot - it would have been a slightly higher price point but not by a lot.

Latest posts

Back