Is A QVC Presenter Also A Table Dancer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the idea she was still on the books and worked now and then?? They can make up to £300 a night depending on how popular they are.

300 x that a night wouldn't be enough.

Which presenter badly needs the money?

Wonder if her boss knows about her other job?

:sad:

I mightn't be one of the presenters of course ...... maybe one of the models? Plenty of blonde ones:hi:

I mightn't be one of the presenters of course ...... maybe one of the models? Plenty of blonde ones:hi:

I'm going for Amanda or Rene- they certainly don't have a problem with the 'au natural' look!!!

Prior to viewing I had thought perhaps a model but if you watch the link, the manager refers to her being a presenter.
In fact stating ringing in an air to speak to her, so that wouldn't fit with the woman being a model. :thinking:

Prior to viewing I had thought perhaps a model but if you watch the link, the manager refers to her being a presenter.
In fact stating ringing in an air to speak to her, so that wouldn't fit with the woman being a model. :thinking:

Yes I thought that too, you don't ring up to speak to one of the models.

rene looks the type to me do table dancers fling their hair around? cos can see her doing that with all the hair she's got lol

I wouldn't have thought they would have been allowed to broadcast they had a shopping telly presenter working for them, if they hadn't. :mysmilie_486:

Nothing surprises me from her. How proud her parents must be.

Do you reckon that's a confession - "It's ME!" response?
21 Jan, the same date as your post above & that twitter entry above ....

I've no idea if it's confession or not.

I recall Catherine starting at QVC and over the years she has appeared to change her on air personally greatly.
I would really like to think it's not her, but if in fact it is I do hope she in time has a rethink and gain some self respect.

:sad:

I seem to have gone back in time on this thread. Does it really matter if someone wants to be a pole dancer, table dancer or stripper. It doesn't mean they are a bad person does it?

Sorry but we all have different views and standards but women having no option but forced to sell their bodies to make ends meet IMHO is going back in time.

She can be what she likes but the fact is that she is a public figure working on a shopping channel that supposedly has a good reputation. CH IMO is not satisfied with just appearing on TV. She seems to have the need to want to constantly draw attention to itself & not in a good way as if its clever or something to be proud of. The fact that it cheapens her & gives off a negative opinion seems to escape her.

I notice on the presenters blogs that at parties etc you never see CH in any of the pictures. I suspect she may be given a wide berth .

She can be what she likes but the fact is that she is a public figure working on a shopping channel that supposedly has a good reputation. CH IMO is not satisfied with just appearing on TV. She seems to have the need to want to constantly draw attention to itself & not in a good way as if its clever or something to be proud of. The fact that it cheapens her & gives off a negative opinion seems to escape her.

I notice on the presenters blogs that at parties etc you never see CH in any of the pictures. I suspect she may be given a wide berth .

https://twitter.com/#!/TheHuntley/status/162463758705377280/photo/1

So what? A woman earns money by table dancing? Who cares? Good luck to her. Doesn't make her a bad person. Rather spend time with her than some of the stuffed shirts on this thread.

Furthermore, a woman who engages in anything 'erotic' is not cheapened or somehow open to insults. It's the 21st century FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back