Is A QVC Presenter Also A Table Dancer?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
The requirements for the job mentioned by the club managers was the female should have a slim good toned body, longish hair she could toss about, painted nails and lip glossed lips.
Be able to hold a conversation about the customers interests but not to talk about themselves, their home lives, or any moans and groans.

They were discussing the girls working in the clubs and what other jobs they had.
One manager seemed to take great delight in commenting they had a shopping television presenter working for them.
That she'd really like to ring her up live on air to say we know what your doing.
Struck me it seemed like their was a embarrassing tone, Miss Prim and Goody Two Shoes designed to shock about it.

I think it's Renee, the model who does a lot of the Butler and Wilson shows. She's a brunette who always pouts to the camera.
She's done topless modelling in the past, someone even posted some of her work on here.

It'll be Catherine H.

Hence the posturing on camera, the hair extensions and have you seen the height of the heels she wears.

Either that or it's Anne Dawson taking Zumba to new depths :nod:

Wondered if it was Catherine,the hair extentions getting ever longer,and we know she isn't as sickly sweet as she appears on screen. Could it also be why her relationship with Steve ended.

If it was Renee, Funda or the like then the program would have said we have a girl on our books, who can be seen modelling on a shopping channel.
Also I wouldn't have thought they'd be saying we'd like to ring her up whilst she's on air modeling.

I think it's Chuntley too.
The key word is "presenter" I reckon and don't forget that photo someone put on this thread of her standing next to that poster about dancing on the table

So because Catherine wears high heels is blonde and has extensions the jury has concluded she is a table dancer. Jolly good.

So because Catherine wears high heels is blonde and has extensions the jury has concluded she is a table dancer. Jolly good.

... I've got some ankle boots that are probably higher than those shoes ... so what - I'll put my hand up and admit that I've got some strippers boots .... it's what that type of platform/heel combo is known as.... :hi:

... I've got some ankle boots that are probably higher than those shoes ... so what - I'll put my hand up and admit that I've got some strippers boots .... it's what that type of platform/heel combo is known as.... :hi:

Sorry, not sure what you are saying . I didn't call them strippers shoes and I didn't say there was anything wrong with wearing them, quite the opposite.

All this speculating is fun, but I don't think that any QVC presenter is a table dancer, lap dancer or pole dancer.

Just a statement (fib) for the club to drum up business? Can't see Q allowing this kind of freelancing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back