InStyler TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just wanted to say a big thank you for recommending the Babyliss Big Hair thingy. Mine arrived yesterday and used it for first time today. Hair looks like I've just stepped out of the hairdresser's! It's really easy to use and takes all the effort of manually blow drying with a brush. Hair looks fab! Thanks again and I recommend it! This forum is terrific for recommendations! Glad I didn't buy the Instyler.

Oooooh, mine is still getting aired - there is a 'smell' coming from dust bag. So still plucking up courage to use it. l have bought some John Freida heat protector to use with it, although on all the tv demo's I didn't hear any mention of use.

Finally used it ! ok it took some getting used to, and nearly got the gardening gloves out in the beginning to protect my fingers (found it didn't work so well with the guard) - BUT BUT BUT this is the first time I have ever got curls to stay in all day, and there was the ultimate test of me walking in the fields with the dogs in blowing wind - normally my hair would be straight and frizzy in those conditions, but absolutely no problems. I AM A CONVERT !

Yes there are some 'endy' bits but when the curls have 'dropped' a bit and then you run your fingers underneath and outwards, they become less apparent.

Just wanted to say a big thank you for recommending the Babyliss Big Hair thingy. Mine arrived yesterday and used it for first time today. Hair looks like I've just stepped out of the hairdresser's! It's really easy to use and takes all the effort of manually blow drying with a brush. Hair looks fab! Thanks again and I recommend it! This forum is terrific for recommendations! Glad I didn't buy the Instyler.

Oh I'm really pleased you like it. The bit I love about it is how easy it is to do the back of your hair.

Oh I'm really pleased you like it. The bit I love about it is how easy it is to do the back of your hair.

I'd agree with that - it was really easy to do the back and get some decent volume too. This is such a nifty hair tool!

Latest posts

Back