Instyler TSV - Got to Have it Event 30/05/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

you can see the steam coming from the instyler as it is being demonstrated, so I'm not surprised that it burns as you style.
The kipling TSV is very disappointing today, don't even bother!!

Just turned over to have a look and top marks for Anne Dawson keeping a straight face after saying, "how many of us aren't satisfied with our blow job?" Anne love, I'm saying nothing. :blush:

Turning back over now, 30 seconds is my own personal best, plus there's only three things we've really "got to have" and that's water, food and oxygen so should be changed to "want to have". :mysmilie_17:

Why do they say not to use any product when the most obvious thing I would have thought would be recommended is a heat defence spray or cream? Is it because the style lasts longer without it? I've got one from years ago which I wouldn't be without as it is quick and effective for me but I do use a heat defence product. Any waves I create with the InStyler don't last more than a few hours so I suspect that's why, although my fine hair doesn't hold curls and waves that well at the best of times.

Has anyone found anything today that they are even remotely interested in?

Never mind actually buying, anyone even interested?

Good job it's a glorious day, usually rains every bank holiday here!

NO is the short answer but I have flicked on at random times & mainly got Yankee candles NO/ a Tom Tom NO so I really can't judge!The only thing I can say is I don't impulse buy any more.Days ago I would be swept in to the Tom Tom presentation--can't live without--YES I can! ordered the LE the other day & another item because good value & I want.The simple message is if I want/ good price--order, if not-- don't!

Pardon me but have I missed something? I thought I had replied to a post possibly the 1st reply then then there are lists linking to us web sites now my reply is the bottom of the list.Sorry if I am being an elderly!

Pardon me but have I missed something? I thought I had replied to a post possibly the 1st reply then then there are lists linking to us web sites now my reply is the bottom of the list.Sorry if I am being an elderly!

you started a thread in which a similar topic was being discussed & the moderator simply moved it into the other thread to combine it as its all on a similar topic

Sorry to confuse you Silver Fox, I merged two threads together as both were about the one topic!

you started a thread in which a similar topic was being discussed & the moderator simply moved it into the other thread to combine it as its all on a similar topic

Silver Fox didn't start a thread, they just replied to the second thread that was started.

I also ordered the ABC skin wash. I was tempted by the mens skechers for my son, but he said he didn't want those ones as they looked like old man shoes haha

Nothing for me as I caved in and bought the Liz Earle. I sooo wish I had heard Anne Dawson saying blow job :mysmilie_15:

CC

Instyler Curling & Volumising Tulip & Titanium Duo
Item Number: 401338
QVC Price £115.00
Todays Special Value Price £47.97
P&P £4.95

A hair-styling duo from Instyler featuring the Tulip Auto Curler - an easy and hassle-free way to create perfect all-over curls, with two-way rotation so you needn't hold it at funny angles, plus easy tap-button operation, and three heat and timer settings; plus the Instyler Titanium, which helps you create everything from daily lift and shine, to high-end salon-inspired looks for parties and events. This InStyler duo will help you make every day a good hair day.
Contains:

1 x Tulip Auto Curler
1 x Titanium
1 x manual

Technical specifications:
Tulip:

Ergonomic design
Touch button start/stop rotation
Open barrel with 'no burn' safety guards
Tourmaline Ceramic Barrel for gentle, no-frizz styling
Tulip features two-way rotation
Three heat settings: low for fine hair, medium for medium hair, hot for thick hair
Three timer settings: 3 seconds, 8 seconds and 12 seconds
Three rotation settings: left, right, and alternating
30 minute automatic safety shut-off
3m (9') professional swivel cord
Dimensions (l x w): 34cm x 8cm (13.4" x 3.2")

Titanium:

Rapid heat-up
Heat-ready indicator
Curved aluminium floating plate
Two heat settings up to 195C/140C
Two sets of aligned bristles (four rows of bristles in total)
30 minute auto-safety shut off
32mm (1.3") rotating barrel
Swivel cord: 2.7m (9ft)

Get the best results:
Tulip:

Place near to the roots and use the sectioning petal to measure a section of hair approximately 1.25cm - 2.5cm thick (0.5" - 1")
Insert through the opening at the front of the Tulip, ensuring there are no loose hairs around the opening
Press the button and guide the hair section up as it is wound around the barrel inside the Tulip, letting go as the end reaches the barrel so the entire length enters
Wait for the timer to beep three times and gently pull the Tulip through your hair to release the perfect curl

Titanium:

Hair should be clean before styling - thoroughly rinse out all hair conditioning products for best results
Blow or towel dry your hair (see Damp-to-Dry instructions)
Hair should be completely free of product; however, fine or thin hair may need a little product if frizzy
Detangle then section and clip top layers of hair 5cm (2”) of hair at a time for thick hair, and 7.5cm (3”) for fine or thin hair and never wider than the cylinder
Start with the bottom layers working from back to front, then work on the top layers
Repeat through the hair as needed to create your desired style
Do not repeat excessively on the same section of hair for extended periods of time
Keep the Titanium moving through your hair as you style

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.401338

now £30 + post!!

Not sure I can watch the whole hour: Franks and Lorna Ko trying the "out-earnest" each other. They're hair gizmo's, not a cure for cancer FFS!

Clearly trying to get rid of stock......vastly reduced price and not hairdresser, just Lorna Ko, beginning of the end of Instyler on Q me thinks!

Latest posts

Back