inspired by....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Was thinking more along the lines of Hinge & Bracket .... :tongue

:22:Oh dear, that's where I've been going wrong, I was aiming for the Les Dawson/Roy Barraclough Cissy and Ada look.:11:

:doggie:

I have just purchased a Victoria Beckham inspired ring...... probably a bit thin on the gold then.... :witch:

If that was the gorgeous green stonker of a ring, VB would fall flat on her face if she tried to wear it !

I haven't watched for quite a few days now, so don't really understand what is going on. Are they adding celebrity names to the designs? If so, it would really, really annoy me. Can't bear this celebrity culture we are in. Was in my local WH Smith a while back and a saleslady came up to me and said excitedly that a celebrity was upstairs signing his book (Craig Doyle I think!) and I could go up to meet him. I said what the ........would I want to do that for, she looked a bit taken aback, oh said bit harsh, but that's how I feel about it all.

Naff idea. You are so right about our celebrity-obsessed culture jacqualina. It sucks and I believe it throws worthy and important news stories off the front page in many of our so-called newspapers.

I haven't watched for quite a few days now, so don't really understand what is going on. Are they adding celebrity names to the designs? If so, it would really, really annoy me. Can't bear this celebrity culture we are in. Was in my local WH Smith a while back and a saleslady came up to me and said excitedly that a celebrity was upstairs signing his book (Craig Doyle I think!) and I could go up to meet him. I said what the ........would I want to do that for, she looked a bit taken aback, oh said bit harsh, but that's how I feel about it all.

I think I've heard of most of the celebrities mentioned on Coloured Rocks, but I can honestly say I have never heard of Craig Doyle and have absolutely no idea who he is...

I think this 'inspired by' thing is just a gimmick and hopefully it will pass, I do think it is silly.

Latest posts

Back