Indigo Moon TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

alan6012

Registered Shopper
Accidently turned on Indigo Moon.
Really they should give out a warning at the start of the show that it main contain flashing images and garish colours.
My eyes hurt.

I turned it on just in time to hear a caller say she now has 212 Indigo Moon jackets!

What more can I say???

Linda:54:

I heard that too. I'm not a fan of this range - too busy for me (and jackets too boxy) - and their sizing is well off. XS is a 40" inch chest and according to Julia is for those who are 8-10! I'd be swamped in it.

How many do you have then Mrs James - bet your wardrobe is full LOL

I did think that you might like this item as it was described as a kaftan - just up your street:
Floral Shirt Style Kaftan by Indigo Moon
QVC Price£47.25 Item Number142147

ps Sorry tried to do a link but am carp at the techy stuff.

Do you want us to have a collection for you??? LOL

(I was going to say whip round but with your dirty mind it would have mis-interpreted)

that's a lovely thought Rosey but it only goes up to 3xl so i reckon if i start cutting down now i may fit in one by christmas.....then you can have a whip round ;)

I turned it on just in time to hear a caller say she now has 212 Indigo Moon jackets!

What more can I say???

Linda:54:

Someone called in during the launch and said she had 50 IM Jackets and was asking if they could make a full length coat and hat!!!!!!! :54:

I am waiting to see someone in our high street wearing IM before I splash out. I think my flexi friend is quite safe today.:D

Someone called in during the launch and said she had 50 IM Jackets and was asking if they could make a full length coat and hat!!!!!!! :54:

Maybe they will be selling matching gloves as well soon:25:

Do you think all the 'old' ladies wear them on the cruise ships or to the bingo???

I have never seen anyone wearing one - mind you don't think my friends would be into that sort of thing either!!

I have seen someone wearing a patchwork chenille jacket in Tesco one day. It was ok but I can't understand why anyone would want 220!

Latest posts

Back