In The Salon with SBC TSV 02/08/16

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well it's little bit different I suppose, although I don't need any of this, so I'm out. Thanks though.

Phew. The propolis makes me itch and the collagen does nothing for me. The arnica, however, is a daily staple for me.

I'm pretty skint right now, so I'm rather glad it's this and not anything arnica.

Non of the SBC products work for me, the gel just sat on my skin. It's also not a glowing recommendation either when Fibby Flints best friend rings in to give a glowing review. You could tell by that daft grin on Fibbys face and chorus of "love you Sharon!" that it was set up. The least QVC can do for their customers is try to be honest.

That Shazza gets everywhere, even where water can`t . If she isn`t begging for people to vote for her in some blog competition, she`s ringing up her bestie on air and bigging up whatever her mate happens to be selling. She`s about as genuine as Katie Price`s boobs !

That Shazza gets everywhere, even where water can`t . If she isn`t begging for people to vote for her in some blog competition, she`s ringing up her bestie on air and bigging up whatever her mate happens to be selling. She`s about as genuine as Katie Price`s boobs !

It's ridiculous isn't it, I knew it was her by the look on Fibbys face, all lovingly, smug and admiring that her bestie has rang up to praise the goods, no doubt arranged in advance. QVC is indeed an absolute joke of a company to allow it.

Latest posts

Back