In the Salon with Decleor TSV 5/8/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

:mysmilie_50: I'll look, but I won't be touching

I have plenty of neroli too. I might try the iris at some point but can't really justify anything extra at the moment.

Decleor TSV August, any ideas/rumours what it will be?

Hi, as anyone heard what may be in the upcoming Decleor TSV, was hoping for some sun products, and a nice bag. not too much to ask surely!!

Yes, I'm definitely safe on this one!

Love my Emma Hardie and need to be trialling Dermalogica over the next few weeks.

I'll reserve judgement until I see the price. This isn't a great tsv imo. I love Decleor but think their prices are getting ridiculous and the tsv's are barely adequate. I'd have liked a full size moisturiser from their 'mature' range. Alison won't be able to yell that there are no 'fillers like cleansers' in this sad collection. Unfortunately the Christmas tsv will almost certainly have a full size hydrafloral which is lovely but don't think it's for me any more. Come on Fiona - time to deliver something really special!

Decleor 5 Piece Anti Ageing Skin Rejuvination Collection
QVC Price: £54.50
Today's Special Value Price £44.98
P&P: £4.95

Five-piece Decleor Anti-Ageing Skin Rejuvenation Collection. Features brand new Excellence De LAge Youth Cleansing Milk and Youth Lotion to leave your skin perfectly clean, fresh and revitalised, plus a travel-sized Aromessence Iris and rich hydrating day and night creams to help smooth the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Address your skincare concerns with this anti-ageing collection from Decleor.

Contains:

1 x Aroma Cleanse Anti-Ageing Cleansing Milk (200ml) - this cleansing milk gently removes traces of make-up and daily impurities and leaves skin perfectly clean and fresh, as well as looking visibly hydrated and radiantly youthful. Enriched with milk of rose and magnolia essential oils.
1 x Aroma Cleanse Anti-Ageing Youth Lotion (200ml) – more than just a lotion, this high-performance formula is an active product that helps smooth out the appearance of wrinkles and lines and calm away the stresses of the day. Features hyaluronic and glycolic acids.
1 x Aroma Night Balm Iris (15ml) – this 100% natural, preservative-free balm offers all the benefits of a made-to-measure night cream. It helps to revitalise and refresh even the most tired and dehydrated skin, particularly those showing signs of ageing.
1 x Aromessence Iris – travel size (5ml) - an award-winning elixir of 100% essential oils specially formulated for the daily care of mature skin to help soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Apply to cleansed skin before your daily moisturiser.
1 x Experience De L'Age Triple Action Rich Cream – travel size (15ml) - this rich anti-ageing cream, recommended for mature, dry skin, helps tackle the appearance of wrinkles giving you a firmer more radiant complexion

http://www.qvcuk.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?partNumber=201172

JR mentioned this and said that despite some people saying about easy pay, it definitely isn't and any suggestion that it was must have been an error.

Latest posts

Back