In The Kitchen with Copper Chef TSV 04/05/17

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It'll be interesting to see how much they charge for this. It's currently selling on High Street TV (Sky 658) for £49.99 plus £4.99 P&P, including a recipe booklet and deep fry basket, which I assume are also included in the QVC package as there's a picture of the set on Debbie Flint's blog.

https://www.highstreettv.com/copper-chef-5pc-6-in-1-non-stick-aluminium-pan.html

Also, if you buy it through the High Street TV website and use the promo code BANK before Monday midnight you'll get another £5 off it.

Copper Chef 24cm Deep Square Pan with Lid Fry Basket & Steam & Roast Rack
Item Number: 806148
QVC Price £50.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £5.95

The Copper Chef is a versatile 9.5" square pan with extra deep sides and a special non-stick coating, and comes with a glass lid, a frying basket and a steam and roast rack, making it great for cooking in so many ways. Whether you're whipping up stews or casseroles; steaming, deep frying, or even baking - this durable and premium piece of cookware will be your favourite kitchen companion.

High-quality materials - the pan has an aluminium core with a stainless steel induction plate, designed for rapid and widespread heat distribution so you can sear meats and fresh fish quickly and effortlessly. With the special non-stick Cerami-Tech coating, there's even no need to add oil or fat, so you can make convenient, healthier meals the entire family can enjoy, plus cleaning it is a breeze!

Six pans in one! - Copper Chef is your go-to family pan that does the job of a roasting pan, a rice cooker, a steamer, a stock pot, a wok and a baking dish that can go straight from the hob to the oven. The versatile deep-fry basket is also great for using as a pasta cooker and strainer, and the tempered glass lid helps retain heat and moisture for faster, cleaner cooking.

More than enough room - the square-shaped design and extra deep sides allow you to fit more food into the pan than a traditional round pan. With a 9.5” diameter and a capacity of over four litres, you can make enough food for the whole family in one go.

Sturdy, riveted handle - great for transporting from hob to oven to table
Cerami-Tech coating is 100% chemical, PTFE and PFOA free
Suitable for use on all hobs including induction
Oven safe up to 450C (850F)
Dishwasher safe
Copper Chef pan (l x w x d): 54cm x 29.5cm x 17.5cm (21.3" x 11.6" x 6.9")

What's in the box?

Copper Chef deep dish square pan with glass lid
Frying basket
Steam and roast rack
Copper Chef recipe book by Eric Theiss - includes over 25 delicious recipes all created especially for the Copper Chef pan

All measurements are approximate

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.806148

It'll be interesting to see how much they charge for this. It's currently selling on High Street TV (Sky 658) for £49.99 plus £4.99 P&P, including a recipe booklet and deep fry basket, which I assume are also included in the QVC package as there's a picture of the set on Debbie Flint's blog.

https://www.highstreettv.com/copper-chef-5pc-6-in-1-non-stick-aluminium-pan.html

Also, if you buy it through the High Street TV website and use the promo code BANK before Monday midnight you'll get another £5 off it.

It's only £5 for next day delivery, if you don't want that then it's free delivery for everything on their website, but as we all know on QVC it'll be the easy-pays that's going to swing it.

Any views on this? I haven't seen a demonstration yet as the video keeps crashing on my iPad will try to catch later as could do with a new pan.

£10 dearer in Argos, but if you can get to the store to collect it then it's only £3 dearer after Q's postage. And you can return it if necessary without the QVC hassle.

£10 dearer in Argos, but if you can get to the store to collect it then it's only £3 dearer after Q's postage. And you can return it if necessary without the QVC hassle.

Thanks for pointing that out - I was very tempted but prefer to buy it locally with money I have saved in a jar ☺ the reviews on Argos are very good- one person had a problem but got a replacement easily from Argos .

I just couldn't bring myself to watch any Qvc tv today. I decided to wait for the reviews and if I'm convinced buy elsewhere. I generally only watch Q on my iPad but lately the online videos don't work for me so am spending less and less. It is good as I really miss proper physical shopping.

Had the TSV been this one with short handles on both sides I'd have been tempted. I'll keep an eye on Highstreet TV for an offer.

Latest posts

Back