In process...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I use the account for online shopping and only credit it when raising an order so good luck go them if they do.

This is the second freebie I've had off them - years ago, I received an Elemis TSV and one of the products was damaged. I contacted CS and was told to just send that individual product back, which I thought odd but did so nevertheless. When I didn't receive a replacement I contacted them again, and ended up with a CS manager. She said I'd been given the wrong advice, credited me for the TSV and sent me the same kit to compensate for my inconvenience, which was then at a higher price. The original had sold out but they had it on AO, which hadn't sold out, so they had some in stock.

I can’t remember from which company, but it wasn’t QVC, I once had a similar issue. I ordered something, it didn’t turn up and they refunded me. A few days later the item arrived. I think it had gone round the U.K., if not the world. 🙄 I rang the company to let them know and they thanked me for my honesty and told me to keep it. The refunded money stayed in my account.

Latest posts

Back