Imedeen 120 Days Prime Renewal & 120 Days Hair & Nails TSV 31/01/18

Single
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402110

Auto-Delivery Imedeen 120 Days Prime Renewal & 120 Days Hair & Nails
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.402210

QVC Price £194.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.96
P&P £6.95

This supplement set from Imedeen features four boxes of Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+, which contain a range of vitamins and minerals designed to support the skin from the inside, and is created especially for women over the age of 50, plus two boxes of Imedeen Hair & Nails, which helps support hair and nails from the inside. Award-winning beauty in a tablet, this set is perfectly suited to those with hectic lifestyles who want to do more for their daily routine.

Contains:

4 x Imedeen Prime Renewal 50+ - 120 tablets per box. Each box is one month's supply. Formulated with Exclusive Marine Complex and ViTea Extracts
2 x Imedeen Hair & Nails - 60 tablets per box. Each box is two month's supply. Contains biotin, silica, and B vitamins

Recommended daily dose for adults:
Prime Renewal:

Take two tablets twice a day - morning and evening (the sun sachet in the morning and moon sachet in the evening), preferably with a meal
Do not exceed the stated dose

Hair & Nails:

Take one tablet once a day, preferably with a meal
Do not exceed the stated dose

Main ingredients:
Prime Renewal:

Marine Complex - a unique protein and polysaccharide complex containing elements similar to those naturally found in the skin
ViTea - an EU patented complex containing white tea extract, vitamin C, tomato extract, grape seed extract and vitamin E
Vitamin E - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Vitamin C - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress and supports normal collagen formation for the normal function of skin
Zinc - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress, to normal DNA synthesis, to the maintenance of normal skin and has a role in the process of cell division
Chamomile extract - added to the evening tablets

Hair & Nails:

Vitamin B2 - contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress
Niacin - contributes to the maintenance of normal skin
Vitamin B12 - has a role in the process of cell division
Biotin - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair
Zinc - contributes to the maintenance of normal hair and nails

Storage:

Store in a dry place at room temperature below 25C
Keep out of sight and reach of young children
Keep in original foil packaging until consumed

Usage restrictions:

Prime Renewal is not suitable for those with a known allergy to seafood – may contain Molluscs and Crustaceans
Pregnant or lactating women should consult their doctor or healthcare professional before taking Imedeen

Shelf life (unopened):

See best before end date on bottom of pack

Because I'm of an age where my once glossy locks are a shadow of its former self, I've tried several preparations to reduce my thinning hair, including laser gadgets from QVC ! I bought another well known brand of daily tablets promising the same thing from Q last year, and religiously swallowed them daily. Result ? nothing, except a lighter wallet by near on £100. So no more tablets for me.

I haven't given up, am currently on twice daily serums 'targeting areas' from Kerastase, and see what that brings.

Because I'm of an age where my once glossy locks are a shadow of its former self, I've tried several preparations to reduce my thinning hair, including laser gadgets from QVC ! I bought another well known brand of daily tablets promising the same thing from Q last year, and religiously swallowed them daily. Result ? nothing, except a lighter wallet by near on £100. So no more tablets for me.

I haven't given up, am currently on twice daily serums 'targeting areas' from Kerastase, and see what that brings.

I heard good things about The Hair Molecule and they have 365 day money back guarantee, it is currently out of stock online.

http://fountain.co/product/hair-molecule

This is one of the reviews I read

"On my second bottle now and highly recommend it. My hair feels stronger, healthier and shinier. It really has transformed my hair which was thinning on top. It is still thinner on top but a lot less obvious as the hair is becoming thicker. I have tried many tablet based hair supplements before but this is the most dramatic result I have noticed and I really looking forward to seeing it continue. "

Latest posts

Back