I'm not keen on.....

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pipa's new look. This morning she looks like a clown the dress is nice but those thick black tights and ridiculous shoes completely spoil the effect. Don't like the 1960's Cilla Black hair do either.
I know it's not really our business how presenters dress but I find her outfit distracts me from the products - I'm fascinated by how dreadful she looks (IMO).

Anyway I'm sure people must make comments about my wardrobe from time to time, not all complementary !

Linda xx

I am not keen on her new hair style, she is having quite a job trying to control Lenny...LOL

I think she will need more than a new hairdo to control Lenny! He's on full form this visit.

I quite like Pipa's look today but its very definitely 70s Cilla inspired.

I like Pipa but hate her hair.I'm seeing lots of unflattering things that I didn't notice oddly enough with short hair...(ears,nose) I think shes lost her *edge* by growing her hair.

Im really glad Pippa is growing her hair, it doesnt look to bad atm tbf as shes kinda stuck in the inbetween stage atm, so hope she sticks in there, i kinda see her with a longer bob abit like Danni minogue, at that stage she will be able to do loads with it aswell , aslo love the new colour just wish me hair was that shiny :doh:

only goes to prove that you can not do right by all :happy:
personally I liked her short hair better, really thought it suited her face shape, but I totally can understand why she would want a change

I think its just at that difficult "no style" style when you are growing out short hair.I'm sure she has something in mind.

Both Pipa and Andrew seem to be having a bad hair day...mullet like.. LOL

I think her hair looks like a bad wig. Not only does it look glued to her head but it emphasises her nose.

I don't think she's lost her edge as i don't think she ever had one.

I like Pipa but hate her hair.I'm seeing lots of unflattering things that I didn't notice oddly enough with short hair...(ears,nose) I think shes lost her *edge* by growing her hair.

She really suited her hair short, now that she's growing it out it seems to make her nose very prominent

I don't want to get too personal, but I could never get past Pipa's ears being on show when she had that cropped hairstyle.
I can only recall two women in the public eye who looked good with such a severe style & that's Mia Farrow & Judi Dench.

I don't want to get too personal, but I could never get past Pipa's ears being on show when she had that cropped hairstyle.
I can only recall two women in the public eye who looked good with such a severe style & that's Mia Farrow & Judi Dench.

Don't forget Audrey Hepburn minim
Agreed but none of these women had a big nose or big ears did they?? Let's face it Pipa has both and this latest awful German helmet style haircut does nothing for her and the colour is too harsh imo. At least her former spikey, ever changing coloured barnet drew my attention away from her prominent features and to her hair instead.

Latest posts

Back