I'm in a tizzy (again)

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The only way I can keep track of them is to make a page for each month, used to be in a notebook but now on computer, & when I order something on easy pay mark on each page how much will be going out for that order & also if it's number 2 of 3, 3 of 4 payments. I especially note if it's the LAST of whatever number on the relevant page. That way I can check if each has gone out & that they haven't taken another in the month after what should have been the last.
That's also the system I use and it works pretty well.

Ooo, I totally agree. I've got myself in a mess quite a few times with this. But I had an email from QVC a couple of years back saying 'we apologise that we have charged you twice for x number of easy payments due to a computer error'. They'd done it to loads of customers and it gave me the willies so I try not to use them now. They are a bit tempting though...

I build any easy payments into my budgeting spreadsheet. I'm on pretty tight budget but since I found a brilliant budget template on MoneySavingExpert.com I can see what my commitments are for months ahead. It's easy (get it?) to build in easy payments to this spreadsheet and you can see what you can afford in the months ahead and when the payments will end.

I'd much rather pay the lot upfront.
It means just one big nag from Himself rather that 2/3/4 little ones.
I like to reserve the little nags for my eBay purchases.

Latest posts

Back