I'm bored!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loveinamist

Registered Shopper
Another 2hrs L'Occ is just too much. Please, Q, inject some life. And Tiana B TSV another turkey last showing 6pm, again. Do they never learn, placement prints only on the front look and are cheap! Nice to see longer lengths though, I'll give them that!

The endless boring repetative shows, the bore factor is at an all time high thats for sure.
We have often said on here that we would love the old days of Q to make a return. Products and ranges that are out there but need to be brought to a wider audience, just like Qvc used to be great for. Come on Qvc, save yourself before you turn into Ideal World, you are heading that way-----a whole hour recently for a steam mop ?

I agree with the posts above, I can't remember the last time I watched a full hour show. I agree QVC are getting as predictable as IW ....

On the whole I tend to agree. However I watched a whole hour of Easiyo yesterday evening with Catherine presenting it. She clearly loves the product and must have munched her way through about 5 bowls! She was so natural that her enjoyment could not be faked and I really enjoyed the show. My Kiwi husband enjoyed it too...especially the guests "fantasies" about the lush green pastures of the West coast of NZ! He said she clearly has not been there.He laughed even more when she said it is a hot climate. Err..no love. One part of North Island may be hot in the summer but the rest of the very large country is pretty cold and wet a fair bit of the time! Yet another Brit who assumes NZ is just like Australia! Anyway my point is the show was very entertaining for a lot of reasons ....mostly positive...and I learned something too.

I am looking forward to Yankee Candles on monday but the rest of this weekend is dull dull dull.

I am soooo bored with the latest offerings, am gradually weaning myself off automatically switching on to see if there is anything exciting to tempt me but nahh. Revisiting my local High Street and quite enjoying the novelty of it all :happy:

I'm joining the 'bored' club I'm afraid. I too don't enjoy the fashion and am allergic to many skin care products so don't do that either. Used to love the crafts but now they have gone I am looking elsewhere for my supplies.

Tragically QVC cant even claim to be pointless - its a show on the BBC !

The 30 day mbg is all its got going for it now.

Latest posts

Back