I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I'm glad Charley won, although I'd have been equally happy if Ashley had lifted the crown.
It was good to see an all-woman final, it makes a refreshing change from the way in which the girlies are so often dumped from the line up in these reality shows.

Did anyone else notice some chemistry sizzling between Dec and Ashley during the final interviews? Or was it my wishful thinking?!

I'm really pleased that Charlie won. I liked Ashley right from the start, but as there were fewer and fewer of them left in camp, her American-ness started coming to the fore and she started seeming too loud for my liking - although nothing compared to Rosemary's levels of loudness of course!

I wonder whether this appalling excuse for a television programme might be dropped from the schedules from 2013?

Humiliating Z-Listers doesn't do it for me.

Sorry!

I wasn't interested in the trials this year at all ~ seen it all before. The main reason for watching was purely people watching and of course Ant and Dec. I think they'll have to come up with more interesting celebs next year or I won't bother tuning in. A good bit of volatility and friction is needed ~They all got on a bit too well for my liking.

Latest posts

Back