I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Yes, two in a row (Linda Robson yesterday), said they'd like Eric to win.
Can't see it myself, but there you go.

Well i didn't see that coming. I'm glad she's gone,her interview was painful unless you like hearing the words crazy, literally and like .
Wasn't happy with Rosemary treatment of Hugo. He was very restrained I think he's really. matured

So who's next?

I thought Rosemary might be up tonight. I was surprised Hugo was ~ I'm obviously completely out of sync with everyone. I've decided everyone's too nice this year. There hasn't been enough friction and for me it's fallen a bit flat. I think the jungle needs a crazy person who stirs it up and there really hasn't been that person this year. They'll have to do better next year or they can just bore off!

Yes, what was up with Rosemary!? I don't know if I wasn't concentrating but it all came out of the blue.

I love Ashley. I thought the conversation she had with Rosemary next to the pool was so amusing.

So, a shocked looking Helen has gone.
What did we think of the leopard print plunge bra - "I go up a cup size when I eat" lol
AND the bright red lipstick
AND the offer to do a trial, the one she failed within a minute of starting it last time?
Made me giggle.

I would like Ashley or David to win . I do think Eric is being edited so we only hear the stuff they want us to hear and is probably out of context because I think he has a very dry sense of humour and as you say some of the others who have come out seem to like him and want him to win which I think is odd if he was bullying Helen like we have been lead to believe.

Colin said on Daybreak or This Morning that Eric is the one who gets them up in the morning so they look presentable when Ant & Dec arrive (before 8am Aussie time), and that he built the fire and made sure there's enough wood. Ofcourse this isn't great TV viewing so they mostly show his blunt comments. Mind you he's only saying stuff we were thinking.

I notice Helen wasn't available for her interview on Daybreak this morning, I'd have thought it was in her contract to do this. ITV do love to cross-reference their shows with lots of interviews and regular features in This Morning for the X factor, Corrie, Emmerdale and IACGMOOH.

Jude xx

What i can't understand is, when they all got presents and things from home, why did someone send
Eric a teddy, he made me laugh, as he threw it to one side and said teddy's should be banned, so did
someone send it to wind him up. Seems a bit cruel, no goodies, just a darn teddy. I can hardly understand
a word he says

His son sent him the teddy for a laugh he said ...he sounds just like his dad when he speaks !!!

I really can't predict who will win. I had Rosemary down for the title.

I'm hoping its Ashley, she's a real sweetheart.

I really can't predict who will win. I had Rosemary down for the title.

I'm hoping its Ashley, she's a real sweetheart.

Yes I agree, she has been constantly upbeat and game for anything and totally sweet.

I thought Rosemary was up there to win but I found her getting louder and louder as the camp got emptier. I've always liked her in other shows where she's doing her cookery but couldn't stand her in this :angel:

Yes, I thought Rosemary might sneak in to win it.
I'd back Ashley. Lovely person, but I fear Brits will vote for David Haye who would be equally deserving in my eyes.

People have said this year's lot have been boring, but I think the opposite. I've loved them.

Aw Hugo!
I think he was a bit gutted, but well done him.

Seems that poor Helen has had a bit of a melt down
She later broke down when she was reunited with her mother and pulled out of three TV interviews, leaving bemused producers with gaping holes in their schedules.
And the star's squeamish behaviour seems to have made her the target of cruel Twitter abuse, with Helen admitting she is worried she may have committed 'social suicide' by agreeing to take part in the jungle-based reality show.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...an-thought-just-wear-bikini-make-friends.html

Well now that David has gone its going to be a Queen of the jungle so I rather hope Ashley will win as I have enjoyed watching her all the way through sadly we have to go out and I will miss the final but I will record it and watch it tomorrow

I was hoping David would win he seemed a genuinely nice person, but now I hope ashley wins

Latest posts

Back