I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Charlie seems just like Janine ~ I wouldn't trust her an inch. She kept asking Helen how many stars she had got, but I reckon she knew that it was a big fat zero and she was trying to make her feel bad. Then she tried to make out that she would give up the meals for the new people's comfort, but only after she'd sussed that no one else was willing to and she's be outvoted. I'm a bit disappointed ~ I kind of hoped she'd be really unlike her soap character. I think she's a madam.
Imo Helen is genuinely hopeless and helpless. Incapable of acting in Corrie and in the jungle. She is what she is, but I don't see any bitchiness or meanness in her.
Great to see the new pair toughing it out in the shack in amongst the tame rats! I hope they get their tea and biccies.

I think so too,LEL,she couldn't act for toffee in Corrie & she can't act in the jungle, either.

I agree. The whole act is pathetic and tedious.
What a farce tonight. I read in one of the papers that filming the trial took ages. I think we had just a glimpse of the rigmarole tonight.
David Haye later told the Bush Telegraph, 'Am I disappointed, yes, am I upset, no. She said she tried her best and that’s all you can ask from our little Helen.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...es-handed-Bushtucker-trial.html#ixzz2CLV4xrUb

I wonder what her camp mates will make of her efforts when it's all over and they see the tapes afterwards.

Not sure about Charlie yet.

Helenl was pathetic i wish she'd stop pouting its driving me nuts. All this i'm a girly girl is wearing thin. Let them eat and let her wait until she puts some ****** effort into the tasks.

Last edited:
Helenl was pathetic i wish she'd stop pouting its driving me nuts. All this i'm a girly girl is wearing thin. Let them eat and let her wait until she puts some ****** effort into the tasks.

LOL: I misread that - I thought you'd put "let them eat her........". That would be a first!

I would send her home.
She's not fulfilling her contract. I'm sure they've got back-ups.

First impressions - the new pair Limahl and Rosemary Shrager seemed very likeable.

How much must that be costing her - financially and psychologically?

A lot would be my guess. Dignified silence would have counted far more in my opinion.

I'm beginning to get concerned about Helen. From what I've read about her, she seems very fragile. According to her she left Coronation Street because
a) got fed-up with her Corrie role (b) had to leave because of panic attacks - the story varies
She's also had treatment for an eating disorder.

This whole jungle experience has not been a positive venture and has left her open to ridicule. I just hope she can cope when she's out

:rock::mysmilie_486:Arghhhhhhhhh arghhhhhhhh........... THIS SHOW NOT GOOD FOR MY HEALTH !!!!!!

OK. She's annoying me now! Helen's so far up her own backside it's a wonder she manages to get up in the morning. Utterly pathetic. And I'm fed up with that fake pout. She looks ridiculous, acts ridiculous and the sooner she leaves ~ before the others die from hunger ~ the better. AAaaaghh!!!

'Sorry guys'

'I will have a look obviously I really want to give everything a go and I’m not a quitter at all, but if I think absolutely no I’ve had enough, then I’ve had enough.'

'I really don’t want to this, please let me out, I’m freaking out.'

Limahl offended her with his comments!
Unbelievable.

I'm watching ITV+1 just to see this Helen - I haven't got a clue who she is but what a PITA!

She should think herself lucky they haven't resorted to cannibalism - I think 27 needs to be shipped out there asap so they can have some food, reckon she would sail through the tasks!

27 is currently slugging it out with gorillas in some National Park!
She's sky-dived over the Namibian Desert, been in a shark cage, "20 cm away from it's eye Mam", enjoyed white water rafting, "until it dawned on me that I was actually drowning", angered a territorial Rhino and almost bumped in to a hippo while canoeing.
:sweat:
I wish she was NOT so adventurous.

I think Helen is psychologically flawed. She has no empathy whatsoever. I feel the producers would be doing her a favour by quietly getting her to leave. No fuss, no loss of face, just take her out.

Live trial tomorrow. She'll put on one hell of a performance, but I just know I will not find it entertaining!
If her camp mates dare to criticise her efforts she'll play the bullied card.

Lol.
I'd advise her not to go in there!

I like them all so far though. I just feel sorry that they are starving.
The great British voting public is cruel & I really think the programme needs some changes next year.

That was the final straw for me minim. Her being offended at Limahls remark. WTF!!! Who does she think she is? She starves the camp for days then gets offended when someone dares to say anything to her. She's played the baby card brilliantly and had them all kissing, cuddling, and fussing over her 24/7 and now her 'charms' are beginning to pall her manipulative side is making an appearance. A flawed personality alright.

What. can i say!!!!Oh i've found the words spoilt. lazy,,over pampered princess who is raising my blood pressure daily. Good on Limahl for confronting her. Her response was cringeworthy and she had no one fooled with her poor me act.SHe needs for some of them to stop babying her and give her a kick up the a***.
I hope she gets the live trial and they see what a lazy madam she is. Tough love for her.

Latest posts

Back