I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out of Here is back!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I saw that Helen was cosied up to David when she had a go at Limahl. Cheeky madam.
Well at least Eric Bristow backed up Limahl. I chuckled when he said, Eric Bristow said: “I don’t know why you’re in here if you don’t like insects and bugs and animals and things like that and you come into a jungle.
“What did you think you were going to do in here, drink milkshakes?”
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...Im-A-Celebrity-jungle-blog.html#ixzz2CZnM4FvK

They are all afraid of the bully card I think. They will see how she acts tonight at the live trial.

Ant & Dec cracked me up as well last night with their pleas to the public to vote for someone else.

I'm only watching now to see how Rosemary Shrager cooks and eats Helen. Bay leaf or wild thyme garnish? Enobled with a mud or a swamp water jus? Tough choices ...

I have to say, I'm still feeling a touch sorry for Helen. She's a rotten contestant but plainly too fragile to be there. I hope she's rapidly shoved aside so that someone else can prove their mettle.

Yes, Eric's comment was priceless Dolly.
I guess she couldn't react to it because Eric had been in camp as long as she had, but she sought to make much of Limahl just arriving and making his comment. Pulling rank if you will.

I feel sorry for Helen too sublime.
I feel doubly sorry for the fallout she will face on exit. I honesty don't think she'll take anything on board though. She's too wrapped up in herself to see that she let camp mates down. It is all about her.
I see that her parents have pleaded with the public not to vote for her. They said they tried to put her off going, but ......
Did she really think she'd just be the baby of the camp and untouchable?
I think so.

I don't feel sorry for her at all. I think she's been spoilt and overindulged.She's selfish, not a team player and totally unable to sympathise or empathise with the others.

When she got to go to the pub i couldn't believe it.

Well well well! The little madam obviously decided a different tack was called for or she would be in danger of losing her camp status.

Gob-smacked!
Well & truly gob-smacked at her sheer bluddy calculating cheek.
I suspected that most of it was just an act, I confess there were some things I would hesitate to try, but madam just sailed through it all to win 12 stars!

I agree pp and minim . Now can we see more of the other contestants please and stop feeding this little madams ego. She's got what she wanted and i'm bored with her attention seeking antics.

Am I doing her an injustice? - Machiavellian?

The contrast between last nights task and previous was "ridiculous!" She'd certainly given some thought to her position in the camp. No one with a true phobia about spiders or the like would have been able to suddenly deal with carrying out the live trial in just 24 hours.

The word us Brian has walked,don't know if its true or not. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

They're saying Brian has a "mystery illness", but nothing more seems to be known. Shame, because I think he was in with a chance of winning.

BRIAN Conley has dramatically QUIT I’m A Celebrity after falling ill in the jungle.
The entertainer, 51, was removed from the Australian camp suffering from a mystery sickness.
He was tonight recovering on the Gold Coast as his family flew out to support him.
His wife Anne-Marie and daughters Amy, 15, and Lucy, ten, rushed to the ailing star’s bedside after flying to Brisbane.
The dramatic exit came after viewers saw the star appear to fall apart on the ITV reality show — breaking down in tears and attracting criticism with his increasingly bizarre behaviour.

www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...lebrity-Get-Me-Out-Of-Here.html#ixzz2CiJEA4TO

At last the penny has dropped!
Speaking to the Mirror, one source said: 'We’ve been keeping a very close eye on Helen and have been quite worried about her at times, but this was such a dramatic turn-around it has got everyone wondering if she might be playing more of a game than we had previously realised.'

'She may well have believed that all the nervous routines and mini-meltdowns would win favour with the public, but once that didn’t work, she has tried a different tactic and gone to the other extreme.

'She is an actress after all. Maybe she’s more talented than people realised.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...accused-faking-Bushtucker-Trial-tantrums.html

Yes Barbs I sussed it alright, right from the get-go, crossing that first bridge. I just couldn't understand why the newspapers online were holding back.
The Daily Fail seemed quite sympathetic and it all became silly when her grandfather said she'd never even been out in the garden!
Digital Spy meanwhile was going nuts!
She was not so prominent yesterday so that was a relief.

Yes Barbs I sussed it alright, right from the get-go, crossing that first bridge. I just couldn't understand why the newspapers online were holding back.
The Daily Fail seemed quite sympathetic and it all became silly when her grandfather said she'd never even been out in the garden!
Digital Spy meanwhile was going nuts!
She was not so prominent yesterday so that was a relief.

Very weird, if its all true and it was an act. She'll have a hard time when she comes out i think. Was a bit boring last night, with
the repeat of the live trial etc. and football tonight. Bring back Lewis or something similar

I've just been looking at the popularity figures on Digital Spy

Favourites:
Charlie Brooks 118 votes 18.82%
Colin Baker 111 votes 17.70%
Rosemary Shrager 76 votes 12.12%

Least Favourite:
Helen Flanagan 264 votes 46.23%
Nadine Dorris 72 votes 12.61%
Hugo Taylor 66 votes 11.56%

Was a bit boring last night, with the repeat of the live trial etc. and football tonight.

I thought that too, but then I wondered if the major story of the day would have been Brian's illness, the campmates' reaction, Brian being led away to a waiting ambulance, etc etc, all of which they decided not to show. [Poor guy, he's seemed quite brittle and I hope he's OK.]

Scouting around for another package at short notice, I suppose they had no choice but to show us the live trial all over again.
That said, I did notice, second time around, that the yabbies had their front claws clamped shut with tape, so they couldn't snap. Funny you don't see these things straight away!

I've just been looking at the popularity figures on Digital Spy

Favourites:
Charlie Brooks 118 votes 18.82%
Colin Baker 111 votes 17.70%
Rosemary Shrager 76 votes 12.12%

Least Favourite:
Helen Flanagan 264 votes 46.23%
Nadine Dorris 72 votes 12.61%
Hugo Taylor 66 votes 11.56%

I agree with the top three although not necessarily in that order. They are all good Colin is a lovely man and Rosemary brilliant and very funny. Charlie i think has the capacity to blow her top shortly which could be very entertaining.

Nadine i like even though she shouldn't be there. Helen and Hugo can both go but i fear it would be boring without them.

Latest posts

Back