I'll just say one word to you all - FLAHRS

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Gem Genie

Registered Shopper
My Dad, God rest him, would have said that she was "affected".

I say she is totally up herself.

Thing is the woman forgets herself too.

On the trailer, she says "flahrs" repeatedly until the very last word when she says "flowers" as clear as a bell.

So what is it all about do you reckon?

that promo is doing my head in, Flaaarrrs, Flaaaarrs, Flaaaarrrs .... the bl**dy word is FLOWERS woman - you know the word you say really clearly at the very end of the ad .. when you say "at Peony Flowers".

There you go you can say it, flowers, it is not FLAAARRRRS.

they've just shown the TSV with Craig too, and its a "Phalaenopsis" so now not only do we have to contend with Flaarrrs!! it is going to be Phalaenopsis every other word, as they think saying a big word makes them sound clever LOL

stop it!!!!! stop it!!!! stop saying Phalaenopsis. She's been on air what four minutes and she's said it about 10 times. Stop it!

she hasn't said Flahrs much though :wonder: not keen on her Flahrs to be honest, can't wait to see Craig's Flahrs in his home!

oops she nearly said "they so don't look real" :happy:

ahhhh she just said Flahr I'm going to bed!

Last edited:
Did anyone else get the impression that she made it appear the Queen had visited Peony, because of that they had made her a crown and that they then had tea with her.
Does this make Peony look like the brand is so worthy of a royal visit by the Queen?

Well that's not quite as reported here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-18778999

Did anyone else get the impression that she made it appear the Queen had visited Peony, because of that they had made her a crown and that they then had tea with her.
Does this make Peony look like the brand is so worthy of a royal visit by the Queen?

Well that's not quite as reported here:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-shropshire-18778999

I did, but 20,000 people and a picnic at a RAF base isn't really a personal visit and tea with her lol

old Julie is stretching the truth a bit!

Last edited:
and whats with the straight extensions ????? She is probably a very nice lady, so why do I want to slap her ?????

I too noticed that she was able to say FLOWERS correctly. So why does she persist in saying FLAAAHRS.

35 quid to get this TSV home!! Real ones cost a fiver in Asda at the moment and they last for absolutely ages.

What's it got to do with Christmas anyway?

I don't complain about AY says "yurs" for "years" or "ars" for "ours" - I don't complain about Julian's Manchester accent, and God help me if you lot were to hear my Nottingham twang! She's obviously a genteel-y raised gel and speaks like that naturally - I've no problem with it. And what's more I've ordered the TSV - so there! :tongue::giggle:

I bought a beautiful large (about the same size as the Tsv) faux orchid in a very similar pot in Sainsburys a few weeks ago. Everyone comments on how nice it looks in my lounge. It was £16.

I've gone for the TSV.I normally slate "faux" flowers when I buy fresh ones every week for about £3 in Tesco,Asda or Sainsburys....but I love Orchids and can't keep them.....or any houseplant come to that :down:

I may not have gone for it if it wasn't easy pay....paying a tenner a month for it will cover what I spend on my fresh flowers for my kitchen table (why do I have an obsession about flowers on my kitchen table??!!)

i hope I'm not disappointed when it comes after paying an eye watering £6 for delivery....

is it your first Peony purchase rainbowdottie? I bought a small vase for part of my sister's birthday present this year and liked it so much I ordered another for myself, and now the TSV. I've had stuff from the likes of Dunelm and various other places but imo, the Peony ones are far superior. Hope you like it when it arrives.

I bought one of the Peony white orchids in the glass jar base a few months ago and have to admit, it is lovely. Very realistic and a good size. I liked it so much i bought another. Thinking of getting the tsv in either pink or purple.

Is it just me? Or does anyone else secretly imagine Our Julie is from a council estate on the outskirts of Telford (sorry that's the only shropshire town I could think of off the top of my head) aka the Ruttly estate and off camera she talks like a midlands version of Waynetta Slob?

2nd question: Is she one and the same person as the New CID rep? Has anyone ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

Jude xx

(taking my meds now and going away for some quiet time!)

Just bought a faux orchid plant from Sainsburys, 28 inches high in a black pot (not plastic) and 'soil' in for 1/2 price now £8. A lady in the queue thought it was real at first!!

Latest posts

Back