If you won the Birthday money ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

P

Pinkearplugs

Guest Shopper
What would you buy with it ?

Also, have any of you used your Birthday card of a product of choice on 3 easy payments ?:32:

How much is the birthday money.....and what do you need to do to be in with a chance? I'd even kiss Charlie if I thought that would help. :eek:

I believe you just have to buy something between now and the 1st. Then entered into draw for £1500 credit.
I would buy a AAA tanzanite something I think

I believe you just have to buy something between now and the 1st. Then entered into draw for £1500 credit.
I would buy a AAA tanzanite something I think

Thanks sued. Shouldn't be too difficult to buy something....winning the cash is another thing! I'd go for Tahitian Pearls or something in the diamond selection.

Me too. Either AAAA Tanzanite or Tahitian Pearls, but there wouldn't be any chance of me winning any money with QVC as I'm no longer buying from them (at the moment.) - Did not receive a 3 easy pay voucher = no custom.

I've just been having a scout around the QVC website looking at expensive jewellery - they don't seem to do any large solitaire diamond rings. Wonder why not? (apart from the fact that they wouldn't sell many lol)

Latest posts

Back