If you weren't posting on here what would you be doing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

loveallthingsitalian

Registered Shopper
Or perhaps more accurately, what should you be doing.

I tend to post whilst the TV is on (being female I can multi task!) at the moment Antiques Roadshow is on catch up.

I should be getting things sorted for first day back at work but after a big meal and a glass of vino (all stops tomorrow) I can't be arsed.

I'm watching War and Peace, having a quick flick on to QVC every now and again and chatting on FB.

I debated whether or not to watch W&p but decided against it.

Watched a bit of Nour jewellery but got all righteous about spending so turned that off.

Haven't been watching Q as I'm not interested being preached at about New Year fitness.

I'm usually lying in the sun,however I'm back in the UK next week and have a lot of catching up of tv to watch,haven't missed Q at all,in fact I'm wondering if it really is good value at all.

If I wasn't posting here, I'd be packing getting ready to be whisked off by Ryan Reynolds to Barbados or Mauritius because he always takes me away on..........oh sorry dozed off then, no I'd actually be watching tv upstairs channel hopping because there's nothing but crap on while listening to the husband squeal with delight because his team just scored, oh yes I'm living the dream.

Oh, doing the washing up. Live on my own, so all the days dishes get piled into the sink and then its mass wash up before I go to bed - (no dishwasher)

Yup.
Although I thought he was talking about surfing the web.

If I wasn't posting now, I should be washing up.

I would be going back through 3 months credit card statements checking all my QVC easypayments to make sure they are OK. I usually do this monthly, but have a backlog. it can be very confusing trying to identify EPs that may be 2, 3 or 4 instalments.

Well today's a public holiday in Scotland so not back at work until tomorrow. I've done the dishes, put 2 washings on, hoovered and dusted, whew. So OH has taken the dog out and I've got a minute to post on here. I knit a lot in my spare time to sell and I should actually be catching up on half finished things instead of sitting down doing this so I'm limited myself to 10 mins.

CC

I'm currently looking at booking a holiday to Majorca in May, while working out plans for an outside deck, and estimating the materials and cost. That's me sorted for today! Bit late but anyhoo - HNY :mysmilie_867:

I`m at home so I just leave the laptop logged on and talking to itself and I nip on as and when I feel like it, check for new posts, read the newspapers online, check email and facebook or browse websites, all usually for 5 minutes at a time. I can`t tolerate it for long periods.

Well today's a public holiday in Scotland so not back at work until tomorrow. I've done the dishes, put 2 washings on, hoovered and dusted, whew. So OH has taken the dog out and I've got a minute to post on here. I knit a lot in my spare time to sell and I should actually be catching up on half finished things instead of sitting down doing this so I'm limited myself to 10 mins.

CC

It must be great to live in Scotland, what with free uni, free hospital car parks, free care homes, free bus passes to anywhere (English ones are only valid in England) and, as you said, extra bank holidays as well.

Banks in Scotland are open today, and to park at my local hospital costs about £3.00. The Scottish bus pass is only valid in Scotland.

I only ever log on to the forum on my phone. So I'm next to never meant to be doing something else. I'm usually waiting for something, giving myself five minutes off or sat on the sofa cuddling the cat!

Banks in Scotland are open today, and to park at my local hospital costs about £3.00. The Scottish bus pass is only valid in Scotland.

I thought that at one time you could travel anywhere, and it even included coaches. Perhaps that was just English propaganda. The Welsh have free hospital parking.

I was in the Lakes a few years ago and bus passes could not be used on all services.

Latest posts

Back