If you can't afford revitalash...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just bought Careprost from Pharmacy Geoff £15.20 including postage,not sure how long I will have to wait for delivery.

This might seem a silly question - but do you use this like drops or rub it on root lashes like other eyelash products. I bought the one from Asda - couldnt getit out the tube - didn't seemenough liquid in it for the brush!!
Thanks
Mollymoo

Beazot, thanks for that lead! Great price! I use this at night and Talika in the day! MollyMoo, the lid has a well on the outside and I put 1 drop in there and use an old RapidLash brush, dip and run it along like eyeliner. Careful !not! to get it in the eyes. Only the top lashes. This was the system used on MakeupAlley and you may want to check the reviews on their site. I think this bottle should last 3+ months as it's 1 drop for both eyes. MadAunty, for the small shelf space a tube takes up in store or warehouse, it's a MoneySpinner for sure. Off to plait my eyelashes now. x Snarly

Get Benefit's new mascara 'They're Real'. The best mascara I've ever used by a long way and really lengthens your lashes. At the moment you get a refill free with it (in Boots anyway). No need for over priced Revitalash.

Yes this mascara is great & I use it with Revitalash which I wouldn't be without.It is one beauty product where I have seen real results.Expensive but I'm going to pay!

Beazot, thanks for that lead! Great price! I use this at night and Talika in the day! MollyMoo, the lid has a well on the outside and I put 1 drop in there and use an old RapidLash brush, dip and run it along like eyeliner. Careful !not! to get it in the eyes. Only the top lashes. This was the system used on MakeupAlley and you may want to check the reviews on their site. I think this bottle should last 3+ months as it's 1 drop for both eyes. MadAunty, for the small shelf space a tube takes up in store or warehouse, it's a MoneySpinner for sure. Off to plait my eyelashes now. x Snarly
Mine has arrived today,box is sealed with sellophane.Took less than a week to arrive.
Thanks for the instructions on how to use,will report back!!

Thanks Beazot for the update. Will order in a few weeks as I'm still on my first phial (1st July). My short, stubby lashes look average+ now and are smudging the lenses, mascara-less. Hope you get great results. x Snarly

Did you have any trouble paying Pauline??

I ordered some yesterday - thanks for the lead on here. I thought the order was all ok and then this morning I had an email saying my credit card had been declined so they have cancelled the order - they think there might be a block on foreign payments on it?

I don't know what to do now - I am thinking of trying to pay with my debit card. Which method did you use?

I ordered with my debit card,it took less than a week to arrive didn't see an option to pay with credit card.
Lynn

Did you have any trouble paying Pauline??

I ordered some yesterday - thanks for the lead on here. I thought the order was all ok and then this morning I had an email saying my credit card had been declined so they have cancelled the order - they think there might be a block on foreign payments on it?

I don't know what to do now - I am thinking of trying to pay with my debit card. Which method did you use?

I did have a problem with my payment.But found that I had entered the expiry date wrong.
I just did it again,and was very careful.i used the same debit card both times.
I wrote and told them the mistake was on my part,and had a quick response from them.
Good luck!!

Great thread which demands my input! Yes, its a tried - tested and WORKS result form old me - JRs Ego.. If you can't afford R****h , go to bay, and search 'eyelash GROWTH' making sure it has the ingredient DHC .. usually from china, works identically.
Also the eyelash fibre product (little hairs on brush, builder) on QVC, also in china, via bay, under 'eyelash fibre/fiber' usually a leopard print duo set. - excellent!!
both products under £5 each. Ive tried and tested both - superb

Great thread which demands my input! Yes, its a tried - tested and WORKS result form old me - JRs Ego.. If you can't afford R****h , go to bay, and search 'eyelash GROWTH' making sure it has the ingredient DHC .. usually from china, works identically.
Also the eyelash fibre product (little hairs on brush, builder) on QVC, also in china, via bay, under 'eyelash fibre/fiber' usually a leopard print duo set. - excellent!!
both products under £5 each. Ive tried and tested both - superb

Thank you JR's Ego, I’ve looked on ebay, not sure which serum is the right one. I don’t suppose you could post a link if it’s not too much trouble?

Latest posts

Back