Ideal world Xmas song

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It seems that the recent GOSH day £1 of every order goes them was in Ideal Worlds best personal interests.

Dawn is ill, yet again! A bigger hypochondriac doesnt exist even over at Q, shw was akways ill, colds and stuff. Hypochondriac!!!

How does Jacqui Joseph still manage to look awkward in the charity video

Can't stand Loen anyway after her utterly disgusting "my Mum uses incontinence pads" presentation to sell one more product, felt physically sick, the woman clearly doesnt respect anyone or anything :(

I'm with you there Cheesecake, can't stand her either

They played the video during the Hp laptop show and Loen took the mick out of the video and kept saying her and Andy just wasnt there and then Janice made a joke saying they wasnt invited and Loen turned her nose up. So the story about the weather was clearly aload of rubbish they just didnt wanna be there. I do like Loen but i am going off her quick

Last edited:
QVC are the same with the Breast Cancer event each year. Why not vary the charities you give too?

The channels' marketing people will have chosen the charities very carefully. GOSH is probably intended to reinforce IW's stated commitment to "family", and Breast cancer is a subject dear to the yummy mummies that buy the makeup and fashion that QVC now concentrate on. One of their presenters recent brush with the illness may have strengthened that existing link.

They played the video during the Hp laptop show and Loen took the mick out of the video and kept saying her and Andy just wasnt there and then Janice made a joke saying they wasnt invited and Loen turned her nose up. So the story about the weather was clearly aload of rubbish they just didnt wanna be there. I do like Loen but i am going off her quick

Loen is very good at taking the mick which a lot of people seem to mistake as fun. Imo Loen is very much a" me and mine" person. Someone should snap her up for the pantomime season, she would make a real good dame...imo she had been practicing all year....

I see Loen can dress up as an elf for the cookshop hour but taking part in a charity video is beyond her and sorry but Joe the chef im starting to find creepy. When Loen and Joe are on togther i have to reach for the sick bucket .

Well Ideal world clearly do read this forum as Loen has just mentioned that her and Andy are getting slated for not taking part in the single. I'm glad she did mention it but sadly saying it was scheduling issues why they wasnt on there isnt a gd enough excuse sorry. Loen if u do read this i do still like u as a presenter but disappointed that u cant give a decent reason why u were not on there and i cant understand why her and Andy couldn't have just been added in somewhere

Loen has just said that her and Andy are being slated because they weren't on the video. She said it just wasn't possible and that she was hurt that people thought they wouldn't support the charity..So they do poke their noses in here

In that case can I just say to Loen that she needs to scale back a bit on the "humour" and let Joe do his job?

I might be interested in whatever Joe's trying to demonstrate (well, it might happen one day), but I'm not going to buy something that's been inconsistently demonstrated because Mrs Love insists on interrupting Joe every 5 seconds.

Well Ideal world clearly do read this forum as Loen has just mentioned that her and Andy are getting slated for not taking part in the single. I'm glad she did mention it but sadly saying it was scheduling issues why they wasnt on there isnt a gd enough excuse sorry. Loen if u do read this i do still like u as a presenter but disappointed that u cant give a decent reason why u were not on there and i cant understand why her and Andy couldn't have just been added in somewhere

These videos are all done in a day so if they were unable to get there on a particular day then they could not be in the video - Dawn Bibby is not in the video either.

What would be a good enough excuse for you?

These videos are all done in a day so if they were unable to get there on a particular day then they could not be in the video - Dawn Bibby is not in the video either.

What would be a good enough excuse for you?

Dawn has been off ill for a while now so i wouldnt say thats an excuse would u? Like i said before everyone else managed to make it there why not them? and if they had been so desperate to be included im sure they could have shot some footage of them the next day or at least showed there picture in the video.

If I was her I wouldn't want to appear in the silly, awful video either. I couldn't care less if it's for GOSH or not. * grab your pitchforks * And FYI Joe the chef is of a homosexual persuasion so I can assure you it's just banter between him and Loen :talking:

Last edited:
Dawn has been off ill for a while now so i wouldnt say thats an excuse would u? Like i said before everyone else managed to make it there why not them? and if they had been so desperate to be included im sure they could have shot some footage of them the next day or at least showed there picture in the video.

They probably weren't desperate to be in it though! LOL Both Andy and Loen work freelance so they are only at Ideal World when they are paid to be in. I expect the filming day did not match when they where there and they would hardly go in just to appear for 5 seconds of time.

It's quite common in TV to be quite difficult to get everyone together at one time on one day - you only need to look at a TV soap at a wedding day when certain characters are not about.

I really like Loen shes fun and light and amusing, for gods sake she works in shopping telly i cant imagine she has visions of her presenting newsnight!
I watch Loen if shes on and i have heard her list the animals she sponsors and it was quite a list i think it was at least 7 different charities.
Im pretty sure if they were around they would have taken part, they do have other responsibilities Loen does a lot for and with her mum and Andy does other jobs, they cant be there all the time.
I would hate people to judge my entire life on a few hours a week on tv selling things to most of us are skint anyway

I dont have a problem with Loen or Andy, all i would like is a reason why there not on there, Loen has said on air a few weeks ago then she will refuse to be in this years and if thats the case then why cant she say it now people are questioning why there not there . If they were busy or had other plans then thats completly undertsandable but why didnt she say that on air earlier ? Someone mentioned that Andy said it was coz of the weather well clearly that was a lie coz Loen didnt say anything about the weather stopping them getting there. They work for Ideal world and GOSH is the charity they suport so if the presenters cba why would anyone bother suporting Iw or buying there chairty single.

Latest posts

Back