Ideal world Xmas song

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ok this thread has gone on long enough, whateever reason they wasnt on there is fair enough it was nice of Loen to mention this forum on air ( she didnt exactly say this one but it was clear she was on about us) so i wont be commenting any more Happy xmas !!

Ok this thread has gone on long enough, whateever reason they wasnt on there is fair enough it was nice of Loen to mention this forum on air ( she didnt exactly say this one but it was clear she was on about us) so i wont be commenting any more Happy xmas !!

Ah bless a mention for the forum from Loen...I can hardly contain myself:giggle: Surely it is up to Graham or Saza to say if the thread has gone on long enough...LOL

Ideal should have then waited and done a piece with Loen and Andy to fit in somewhow, like they did with Ellis last year, she wasnt there when they did the filming, so they cut her in when she was available, so least she coud appear in the Christmas single. It was wrong for Ideal not to feature Loen and Andy as they are a big part of Ideal, even more so now with the loss of the long serving Ellis Ward

OK said i wouldn't write on this thread again but i lied lol Just watched a recording of the spellbinders POTD show on create and craft and Loen mentioned us again and said how people were disappointed her and Andy weren't in it, and she also said she was wrong to make a joke a few months ago saying she was refusing to be in the this years. It sounds like they are both sorry for not being in it and are making a donation to GOSH. I was beginning to feel bad for making this thread hence me saying i wouldn't post on here again but now Loen admitted she was wrong for joking about being in the video i feel it was justified and i'm glad it feels likes it's been resolved. So thank you to Loen and Andy for apologising on air and i now can enjoy watching Loens shows again as she is one of my favorite presenters :happy:

I just think Ideal were Crazy not to do a cut in showing Loen and Andy. If they cam feature that ****** Zoe and Hayley then they should have included Loen and Andy. What were they thinking of, doing their staff christmas film and leaving out these two

Aww Loen mentioned us again today, its becoming quite embarrasing now isnt it :cool: shes like a stalker to this forum we should start charging IW everytime they mention us :happy:

On a related note the Metropolitan Police have just tweeted
Xmas presents for kids in the intensive care unit of Great Ormond Street hospital have been stolen from the hospital - call 101 with info

Despicable

Latest posts

Back