I think i can see Pippa's lunch

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Thebear

Registered Shopper
Dear me. Watchin With Sleeves ,and whilst Pippa's hair and face look beautiful that dress leaves feck all to the imagination. It's far too wee For her . I can see her whole knicker outline and belly button and she is tiny.

Pipa looks fab in it - she's got an absolutely stunning figure. The two models who wore the dress in the other colours on the other hand :smirk: ....

Would love to see what "Joy our plus size model" looks like in that dress after seeing the two models wearing it. I think I will give it a miss when it looks so bad on models several sizes smaller than me.

Even hubby commented how bad the models looked, they would have looked so much better if they were wearing a size up.
Pippa looks fab but you could see her thong line, not a good look

Sorry but that's mean. Pipa looked good in that dress, but yes, it was neat on her. When I look sideways on in the mirror I have a little bit of despair. Pipa doesn't need to.

C x

I liked the dress and Pipa has the figure to wear it,but in my opinion it was too tight and one size up would have looked so much better!

I'm a big Pipa fan and she would look good in a paper bag but that dress was too small, pure and simple.

she got away with it as she is tiny and its supposed to be fitted..the yong kim hour well...

Just think this is a very odd name for a range of clothing ( IMO of course!) the sizing must be very small if something is tight on Pippa.

The size was fine, she just had the wrong knickers on - when wearing a fitted stretch fabric dress you need either big knickers or no knickers but never a hip skimming thong however slim you are.

The dress wasnt that bad, but her bare, milk bottle coloured legs, not such a good look maybe.

Latest posts

Back