I REALLY need to get a Life.........

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

inatizzy

Registered Shopper
.......... I flicked on to QVC (as you do)............ AND............ there were a pair of hands tilting and turning to show off a Pearl Ring (it was actually a very nice ring!)

AND.................

I RECOGNISED them.............. THE HANDS........ and said "Bet thats Catherine"

AND...................

IT WAS!!!!!!!!

Oh Deary Me................

PS Isn't Ralph perfectly lovely?

inatizzy X

Ralph is absolutely lovely & good looking for an older bloke, though he's a bit old for me to actually find fanciable IYKWIM?

He's such a gentleman though and a really good guest too, knowledgeable without being boring, takes a real interest in QVC and the customers and seems to genuinely love being on there.

Wish there were more like him!

PS I just looked at L'Arrays photo on Honora website after JF saying he was gorgeous, can't see the attraction myself - of the two I think Ralph is more handsome!

.......... I flicked on to QVC (as you do)............ AND............ there were a pair of hands tilting and turning to show off a Pearl Ring (it was actually a very nice ring!)

AND.................

I RECOGNISED them.............. THE HANDS........ and said "Bet thats Catherine"

AND...................

IT WAS!!!!!!!!

PS Isn't Ralph perfectly lovely?

inatizzy X

Don't worry it's not just you. I sadly find myself recognising presenters hands nowadays or at least their manicures.

Ps Yes, Ralph is lovely!

........you ladies are only saying that because you know he reads the forum :heart:........but he is cute!

AND.................

AND...................

IT WAS!!!!!!!!

inatizzy X

I confess I can usually tell the presenter from the hands too! When I see Claire's quite individual wedding and engagement rings I know it's her (and am pleased as I really like her), when I see a funky new nail colour I know it's Pipa (and wonder whether she'll tell us where it's from):blush: So it's not just you!

I do exactly the same and can tell Alison K,Julia,Debbie F, Pipa, Claire and Catherines hands no probs !!!!
how sad am I !!!

Am I the only one who doesn't rave about Ralph? He is perfectly ok but nothing special imo. His dental work is too American - his teeth are too white and seem to crowd his face. His voice is monotonous as well. As I say, he seems a decent sort but no pin up.

come on give the guy a break! last nigt he said he was nearly 60 - no way, he's extremely fit iukwim and i wouldn't say no!

I do think he is very good looking for a bloke of his age, but he is quite a lot older than me & I just don't find much older blokes fanciable - am more attracted towards toyboys :giggle:

I do think he is very good looking for a bloke of his age, but he is quite a lot older than me & I just don't find much older blokes fanciable - am more attracted towards toyboys :giggle:

in their 40's, that is? :giggle::blush:

I am sometimes partial to a silver daddy but Ralph just doesn't float my boat - not even the promise of a pearl necklace would tempt me :tongue:

I am sometimes partial to a silver daddy but Ralph just doesn't float my boat - not even the promise of a pearl necklace would tempt me :tongue:

Well, i think there are a few forumites out there who would just LOVE to get a pearl necklace from Ralph... :blush: (I logged on there as fast as a rat up a drainpipe to get that comment in first!)

... although looking at that little lickey smiley, I suppose I didn't need to make my comment at all - sorry folks!

Latest posts

Back